Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aamir khan- a crusader

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Subhomoy Das
"
Amir Khans Satyamave Jayate is indeed a good programme. But there are few flaws in it. Amir showed in few episodes about the torture/ agony face by woman in her inlaws.   Why doeasnt he showed the torture faced by Husband from his wife and inlaws.

In one particular episode i saw a wife telling to Amir Khan against her husband. She qouted one particular sentence as " MERA HUSBAND TO NIKKAMA HAI.  MEIN TO BACCHE PAIDA KAR SAKTI HOON. MERA HUSBAND TO WOH BI NAHIN KAR SAKTA. "   "  MY HUSBAND IS WORTHLESS. ATLEAST I HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO MY BABIES. MY HUSBAND CANT EVEN DO THAT ".  To this Amir luaghed politely and clapped and all the audience presence in the studio clapped.   I didnt find it anything funny or interesting for which applause required. Whats a big deal in it.  A woman can give birth to a baby. Its a Universal truth. Even in animals, insects, reptiles, and in plants its the female who gave birth and not the male. Its God creation. There is nothing extra credit for a woman in giving birth to her baby. Yes, we should respect that but for that we cant condemn a man that he cant give birth.  Can a woman concieve or give birth to her baby if she doesnt make any physical relations with a man? even this applies to animals also.  If a woman thinks she is very strong and powerful then why cant they give birth without mating with a man. They also do require man`s sperm. So its nothing big deal that a woman should get extra credit for giving  abirth. I`m very surprised that a film actor, producer amir khan instead of  raising this point  he applauds and giving credit to a woman. and so all other persons who r in studios. All this persons including Amir Khan seems to be bunch of  Fools and Jokers to me.

"

subhomoy

aamir khan's intention is to demonize men in this show why he will raise the point? i can clearly see how media shape public opinion for better or for worse. in this case it is for worse.

as a husband you have to be a slave of your wife. you have to fulfill her every wish no matter how unethical those wish could be. only then she will identify you as kamka cheez. otherwise she will always say that you are a nikamma.

no wonder!!

(Guest)

never mind.he's a divorcee whose wife left him with his child.so it's understandable how miserable he feels without his child.so i forgive him as usual.may god have some mercy on him and return him his daughter

oh!..again OMG!!!

...sorry to know...my dear friend Roshni forgive him..don't be harsh on elderly people..our culture says so..this is our culture cz of which i was in love with a indian man!

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     23 June 2012

"Courage is found in unlikely Places" Gildor:Lord of the Ring's: I
found in Amir Khan, in medical problems of this great Nation,
and now I am seriously studying his issues on marriage
related peoblems:Keep it up Amir Khan.

1 Like

Ranee....... (NA)     24 June 2012

Amir khan, from his all creations like pipli live, 3 idiots, taare zamin par etc has given good msg to the society..hope

this show will also continue the same.. 

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     24 June 2012

Hundreds of Heroes from Bollywood to regional film industries beat up villains on silver screen day in and out still villainy exists in India.  Here is one Hero who came down from Silver screen into real life and started proving his Heroism if not by beating up villains.:)

Do we see the plight of a Nation that is injected the pessimism into their minds by film industry that the people cannot resolve their issues on their own, one fine day one Hero has to emerge and solve their problems, till then they have to keep waiting for a Hero to emerge or fall from heaven?  Accordingly when a celebrity stands up people in the waiting follow him crazily because that is how their minds are trained by the elites of this banana republic.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     24 June 2012

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa Banana republic.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     24 June 2012

“Originally posted by Tajobsindia”

If Aamir Khan really wanted to expose society then he should have started from government. Aamir Khan, If you have guts expose Government Scams, Babus corruption, Police Brutality, Black money, Biased laws: Guess Who in this Nation can address those problems? Did we appreciate Anna? Baba Ramdev? Can we expect from Supreme Court of India? Let us try to see the good quality of deeds objectively and not subjectively.

It is time India have reasonable restrictions on Right to Property.  No one should own a property of more than Rs.100 crores.  My view is Right to Property not having reasonable restriction like this will become a hindrace to Right to Life and Personal liberty in the sense that when property remains unused with a group of people for the sake of serving their future generations it will block the development of poor and downtrodden.

Right to property of 10% population cannot become a hindrance for the Right to Life of remaining 90% population.

Ranee....... (NA)     24 June 2012

Originally posted by :Ananya
"
bewkoofon ki ranee ....none of the films mentioned by you were made by exclusive efforts of aamir khan ....3 idiots is an originally written by chetan bhagat as five point someone ...and sorry to say he is a man .....
"

I know...but he selected the story and presented it so nicely ! Film making is a teamwork i think.

Majeed KM (Lawyer)     24 June 2012

Dear friends,

We have to appreciate this programee and his good intention. No doubt it would be useful for the whole community who are illiterate. If it is useful to one percent of the Indian Community it would be successful. In stead of opposing thei programme by any reasons is really encourage the opposite side. This kind of blind opposition is the curse of our system.

Majeed

rajiv_lodha (zz)     24 June 2012

SMJ is totally biased & TRP-DRIVEN.

Before labelling men as the only villians, responsible for all the ills of women on earth, Amir shud have seen the other side of coin too!

Even he presented a biased show against Doctors without doing whole research, IMA is fighting against him tooth & nails!

rajiv_lodha (zz)     24 June 2012

---------------repitition of post-----------------

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     26 June 2012

anyway i saw interesting discussion on satyamev jayate website

https://www.satyamevjayate.in/

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     27 June 2012

TRP OF THIS GREAT SHOW HAS DROPPED TO 2.25% AND ADVERTISERS WITHDRAWING SUPPORT.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register