suggestion for new will

Hi All,

My self Tanuj Goyal and am a software engineer. Actually, I need your suggestion which is related to my home.

Problem- We have a house which is on my name (property is in my name) and this house we made the contribution of every family member. 
If I died then this whole property will automatically will transfer to my wife. That means, nothing will come in my family member's hand.
1- So, I was thinking to make a Will. So, I would safe to my family if something happened to me.
2-  If we change the Registry which would be so costly and which I do not want.

Could you please let me know that is this correct way or do you any other solution ? 
and please tell me that total how much expenditure would come If we make the Will.


Ji, as the house is in your name you may execute a Will and for Will no stamp duty required.  Only fees has to be paid.  But just think. The house is in your name which is purchased with the funds from the contribution by each family member.  Your family members believed and so the registration of document might have  been registered in your name.  You can execute Will for your share to your wife as beneficiary.


thats good.its ur honesty absolutely you wil go for will.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x