serving notice for child custody, party is in usa.

Hi Everybody,


   I got Ex party divorce on Nov 2013 in India. I got her Legal Notice through Email (

I filed a petition for custody of my male childe of 7 years on Aug 2014 in India.

First Notice was not received by her due to lock to her house --the hearing was held on Oct 7 th 2014,

Second notice was not served, her parents were in the house and told to court man she is in USA. --the heaing was held on Jan 12th 2015.Parents not given her US address. I do not know where she is staying in USA.

Judge has ordered for serving of Noticve through INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS. I requested for Email serve, but judege given permission throguh INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS ONLY. 

I really do not know what is that mean?  How can I serve Notice to her without address??

Please anybody help me . I did not saw my son since 7 years. I am very  very thankful to you for your advice. 


Prithvi Raj N




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x