LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JOWDULA JJ (Software engineer)     04 September 2018

Refused resignation and not given the acknowledgement

I am employee for some company, while joining time i.e Feb 2015, i signed the bond paper to serve minimum 1 year, and also he take my SSC original certificate also, while my joining time i am deputed to my client location, after 1 year i sent the my resignation notice period through mail due to problems with my increment, but he again negotiate the my increment, so i continue my duties upto 2017, after the contract period of my client, i am sending the mails about my position in current company, but he doesn't replied me any mails, after i move to my current company by taking the service experience and my SSC certificate, but on that time he asked me to serve 2 months notice period, but due problems with my increments i again submitting the my resignation hard copy to him, after 2 months he talked me to stay here and i am asked the best increment ,he accepted with that, during the period he put the more stress on me to work more by staying extra hours, even he don't given the documentation for developments also, even some visitor said one point, he ask me to develop in our project, even i told him to those are not our programming language also, but he stressed me to complete, due to these problems and my health not supporting to work more hours i.e extra hours, i am submitted my resignation with notice period, he is taken but he not given the any acknowledgement and also he put the pending of my increment in last 3 months onwards, i remembered him through mail from last 2 months onwards, but he not replying , so one day with face to face talking, i am asked the acknowledgement, but he has force me to complete other works also after that he relieved me, so by the things i ask him to 1st give me the acknowledgement and also clear my increment which is pending on last 3 months onwards after that i continue my duties, these things are said to him and my quite my job on that day onwards. he not payed my last month salary also, and he hold my SSC certificate also ,after 2 weeks he planed to send the legal notice to me now.

he hold my previous employees original education certificates also, some people are leave there certificates to him also, 

is there any way  to recover my salary, SSC Certificate and my service notice period, please suggest me .

Thank you.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register