LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj   25 May 2016

Filled a case

My wife and In-laws just want to tourcher me, other than that they dont want anything. just they have ego and they want to spoil my life and career. they filed 498a and criminal breach of trust

I told her I did pg but the matriomy profile which was created by my relaties has mentioned as b.tech, since it told my relative as computer applications they metioned as bachelor of tech, she filed saying that I didnt reveal my education but i told her before marriage and now she her parents filed a case 498a and criminal breach of trust? when i visited the PS i saw the matriomony website documents.

I'm not sure whether I can do in this way. she claims her height is 5"9 in profile but she is 5"7, will this lead to same thing as mentioned above

Please help me to get out of this. How can I prove this

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)

There is no benefit in pursuing the matter. try to put sense into her brains and try to settle all the disputes amicably with the help of counselling if possible. these pitty issues leads one nowhere sir

1 Like

raj   25 May 2016

she is not in contact and her parents are recording the each and every converstion i do. they filled 498a case and criminal breach of trust.

can you suggest me through law how can i get out of it

Eerangere Sana (Excellent Lawyer)     25 May 2016

There is no benefit in pursuing the matter. try to put sense into her brains and try to settle all the disputes amicably with the help of counselling if possible. these pitty issues leads one nowhere sir

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     25 May 2016

Though the replies of Adv Arora and Sana seem to be cut copy paste of each other, the contents are sensible and the querist may act sccordingly.

Dr Martin Campbell (Doctor)     25 May 2016

Originally posted by : raj
My wife and In-laws just want to tourcher me, other than that they dont want anything. just they have ego and they want to spoil my life and career. they filed 498a and criminal breach of trust

I told her I did pg but the matriomy profile which was created by my relaties has mentioned as b.tech, since it told my relative as computer applications they metioned as bachelor of tech, she filed saying that I didnt reveal my education but i told her before marriage and now she her parents filed a case 498a and criminal breach of trust? when i visited the PS i saw the matriomony website documents.

I'm not sure whether I can do in this way. she claims her height is 5"9 in profile but she is 5"7, will this lead to same thing as mentioned above

Sir,

Proving height, educational kolification all is waste of time.  It appears that she does not want to lead life with you.  These cases will not only spoil your life but also theirs, it is best to reconcile by talking to the girl and decide on future course of action.  If she wants to lead life with you it is her choice and if she does not want you cant do anything about it.  In such case go for mutual divorce.  It is really waste to pursue matrimonial matters in court is my opinion.  Rest your wish.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     25 May 2016

Originally posted by : raj

The given facts (prima-facie or primary factors) are not at all changeable with 498A since the definition of cruelty mentioned u/s 498A is different.

Please check my profile links carefully for more clues and sample petitions.

That will certainly help you. Never go for mutual divorce. Let girl file the divorce.

(Guest)

These allegations don't seem to attract 498a nor 406. Can you please be specific about what is alleged in complaint. Lying about education, height etc. can be used as grounds to nullify marriage or pursue 420, 120B (by stretching the interpretation of these sections.) 498a, 406 complaints usually are copy paste template made by lawyers, they asked for dowry, beat me, locked me in room, refused food, took my streedhan, did not return etc etc. If she is hell bent of pursuing such criminal case against you, go talk to an experienced lawyer discuss your story and find some grounds to start a criminal case on her. It takes some effort and patience, but a some prima facie criminal case can be made in most cases. The case may not withstand trial, same way that 90% of 498a cases cannot withstand trial. The legal system is designed simply to harass people, you can stop worrying about proving innocence/guilt etc. Create complaint, establish prima facie by hook or crook, drag trail for years and play tricks to harass further. Finally parties give up, settle and move on with life. This is how legal machinery works.

A walk alone (-)     25 May 2016

Post graduation is higher education than bachelor. Education matter has no link with 498a. Read the cruelty comes under 498a . Education dnt comes under this cruelty. Talk her from amicably solution. If she is not interested in continuing relationship better go MCD. Court cases are only wastage of time and money. You and her will not get anything except divorce. Go MCD and live a happy life.

raj   25 May 2016

under 498a, she metioned that, I took alcohol and I harassed her for dowry and threatned her, which i didn't do. I never asked for any money. she made some transactions of 20k to my account when we were living togther now she claims that i harressed her for money .

raj   26 May 2016

under 498a, she metioned that, I took alcohol and I harassed her for dowry and threatned her, which i didn't do. I never asked for any money. she made some transactions of 20k to my account when we were living togther now she claims that i harressed her for money .

pls help me with your suggestions

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register