case against ex-wife and gwa act


Dear experts,

I have filed  child custody petition for my 8 yrs old girl who are still residing with my ex-wife. My child was born in delhi but now she is living in UP.

ground for custody:

1. Mother(ex wife) not staying with my kid and staying in delhi for phd study.

2. baby is living with her maternal grandfather only in muzaffarnagar. 3. No female is there to take care of my baby.

her ground of objection for child custody to me, is that she is phd and her mother is also phd. I have 2 questions: 1. In cross examination, i have told to opposition adv that my salary is around 9000 which is not true.So what is my loss if they found i lied.  

2. Since my kid was born in delhi-hospital so i have registered birth for baby in delhi.but today i saw that they have registered baby's birth in UP and shown birth place at her maternal home(Muzaffarnager) not hospital. prime facia looks like it is crime under 420 and 177.

so could anyone please guide me how i can use against her so that she can take back fake 498a,dv which is stalling in HC for 6 years and give me child custody.

I know my kid is not safe at her maternal home as my ex wife is not staying there.

pls guide me  


Thanks Imran





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x