LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

CAN JUSTICE BE PROVIDED WITHOUT MONEY OR IT ONLY FOR RICH

Why the Court proceedings are such difficult so that a poor common man is made helpless and away from seeking justice ?

Why the justice denied on technical grounds ?

The mass people those are struggling for one time bread in a day why they are kept away from getting justice without any role of money ?

Why the judicial system is made in which the common men cannot represent their case in a one-time one-day hearing in equally simple proceedings without hiring an advocate ?

At every step in judiciary the money matters so the real deserving poor people never reaching to courts.  SO WHAT THE JUSTICE IS BEING DONE IN JUDICIARY ? AND TO WHOM ?

For poor people the courts and justice are forbidden fruits.

We should find the way out to get the judicial proceedings done without money and without any advocate.

THEN IT WILL BECOME THE COURTS IN DEMOCRATIC INDIA WHERE EVEN POOR PEOPLE CAN HAVE JUSTICE.

WE HAVE TO REACH TO A JUDICIAL SYSTEM FREE FROM ANY ADVOCATE OR MEDIATOR.

LIC friends please give your valuable opinion as to how can it be done ???

Learning

27 Replies

mahendrakumar (marketing)     13 June 2010

while appreciating your thoughts in this regard,

i think it is going to remain a "dream" only.

see the present state and fate of the consumer protection act and courts.

it was started with simple procedures and quick response without the involvement of any professional like advocate.

Just go to any consumer court across the country now, many of them functioning like any civil courts.

even for minor issues,cases are entrusted to advocates and thus the cost of litigation is increased.

almost all the procedures are being gradually replaced as that of a civil court.  Decisions on many such consumer courts are pending for more than 3 years.

It seems that everybody in the system want to delay the final decision as much as possible.

when such is the realty,dont you think you are dreaming?

I do agree that every good thing was originally a dream by a lone dreamer like you.

(Guest)

Thank you dear Mr. Mahendra Kumar.

I can assure you that it will be done since the people like you are here.  Please extend your kind support for it.

IT IS A DRF AGENDA.  Let it take 100 years.

DRF ever at work and never sleeps.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     14 June 2010

Sir,

Presently it for rich only.

Any type of court fee including revenue paid for obtaining certified copies should not be taken from any individuals whether he is rich or poor. These provisions should only be ther for companies firm or govt.

It is a harsh comment originally posted by Shri Satya PrakshJi in his thread "History of Corruption in Indian Judiciary since Independence: 1947 - 2003" which is 

"Let Judges relish Jail for months if not years ; to asses personally the convinences-N-comforts provided even to innocent citizens or persons who were not having Rs. 100 to give as Bail."

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     14 June 2010

Dear All,

Check out this link :

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-MUMBAI-ATTACKS-KASAB-GETS-THE-DEATH-PENALTY-18591.asp

The terrorist is without money and the Indian Judiciary is providing him totally free legal services, by spending crores of rupees.   HENCE IT IS FALSE TO SAY THAT   "JUSTICE (LAW)  IS ONLY FOR THE RICH".

Similarly scores of poor people are provided free legal aid / services by the Govt & the Judiciary.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

(Guest)

Dear Mr. hemant !

According to you Indian Judiciary providing totally free legal services to terrorists since they have no money.  Thousands innocent poor Indian citizens crying for justice in every corner of India for them Indian judiciary doing nothing. 

ISN'T IT CREATING THE CIRCUMSTANCES FOR PEOPLE TO BECOME TERRIST TO HAVE FREE LEGAL SERVICES FROM INDIAN JUDICIARY?????????????????????????

Kasaab's is not his matter.  It all because this matter is a high profile and entire world is watching that what Indian Judiciary do, SO.  NOTHING DOING THERE WHERE NO WATCH AND MANY OTHER THINGS ARE GOING ON IN DARK CORNERS.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     17 June 2010

Dear Mr. Samudre,

Regarding  "Free Legal Services" :

01.  IF you are unaware of the amount being spent by the State Govt's and the Central Govt's, in providing of  "FREE LEGAL SERVICES"  to the  "needful"  people of India,  YOU may put up an RTI application, addressed to the  "Ministry of Law"  (to each State Govt's) and request them to provide you (for the last 20 years) :
a)   a "year-wise"  comprehensive list of  people who have been provided  "Free Legal Services"
b)   a  "year-wise" total amount spent by the State Govt's, spent on providing "Free Legal Services"

02.    Free Legal Services, is available to all Indian Citizens, subject to various parameters, ALL OVER INDIA.  It is a end'less service, from the kitty of the State Govt's.

03.  Similarly,  scores of NGO's,  Legal organisations and Lawyers too are offering "Free Legal Services", to scores of Indian Citizens.
(You can put up a RTI application to every regd. NGO,  and ask for a year-wise list of amount spent on providing "Free Legal Services).

04.  Free Legal Services, are provided to those people  "WHO  ASK  FOR  IT". 

05.  The Govt. or the Judiciary, does not come to your door-step, to provide you "free legal services".  If you need "free legal services"   THEN  ASK  FOR  IT    .OR.    FORGET IT.   Period.

Every court has a circular displayed or available with the court registrar, pertaining to the "Free Legal Service".

06.  Free Legal Services, may be free to the  "needy"  citizens,  BUT it is not free to the Govt's.  Thousands of Crores of Rupees are being spent on such Free Legal Services.    AND all this money comes from my taxes and other unknown scores of other people who pay taxes to the Govt.

EVERYTHING  FREE :
a)  Free Legal Services
b)  Free Educational Services
c)  Free Housing
d)  Free Food
e)  Free Housing
f)  Free Medical services
g)  Free Marriages
h)  and what nots

INDIA, has remained and will remain in a  "DARK CORNER"  for ever,  till this culture of  "FREEism"  continues.  It is  "SADISM"  and propogating a cult of  so called  "poor people".  It is worth introspecting that   "Free'ism"  does not propogate  "development or growth".     People who get used to such "FREE'ism"  can never propogate development or growth for themselves or to the country.

Put an RTI to the Excise Ministry and ask for record of last 40 years, year-wise alcohol production (quantity) and amount of excise collected  FROM LOW GRADE CONSUMABLE ALCOHOL (DARU).  More than 70 of this collection is from "low grade consumable alcohol"  AND WHO CONSUMES THIS ....   the so called poor people ....  AND FROM WHERE DOES THIS MONEY COME FROM FOR BUYING ALCOHOL .... ???? ????

TYPICALLY & AVERAGE'ly ,  a  so called  "poor person",  spends approx. 50/- daily on his alcohol  "daru"  drinking habits.  This translates into  1500/- monthly,   Which is equivalent of spending 18,000/-  per year.  And which further cumulates to approx. 2 lakh rupees for every 10 years.

THE above  "FACT"  can be verified by  "yourself",  by conducting a grass-root level  "Field Study" in conjunction with any local NGO.  In any difficulty on the above count, you can always contact me on my phone number and email  AND I will arrange for such  "Field Study".

07.   Regarding  "KASAB" sahab :

a)   It does not matter whether he is a "terrorist"  or anybody else.  THE STARK FACT is that crores of rupees have been already spent and will further be spent on his unkeep.  AND you or me and the govt. or the judiciary cannot do ANYTHING about it. 

b)   IT really does not matter whether the entire world is watching or that it is a high profile case.  It is just nuisance,  and the entire world over, people are laughing at the Indian Govt.  policies &  the Judiciary system.

c)   By catching alive any terrorist, the Govt. commits an unpardonable folly and uses up the public money and portrays to the world that the Indian Govt. is really a very very very soft target.  (remember the Indian Airlines plane hijacked by Pakistani Terrorists and the outcome of it  AND  further don't forget the easy attack on our parliament or the train blasts in Mumbai)

d)   IF it was within my capacity, I would be least bothered whether the entire world is watching or whether it is a high profile case.  I would flush down  "such" entire world and the high-profile'ness of the case and all the terrorist like Kasab's,  down the sewage drain, into the septic tank, to decompose.  AND THEN ALLOW  "SUCH"  ENTIRE WORLD,  TO DO WHAT THEY WANT TO DO.  (as it they are or will do anything about it)

e)  As it is what have you or me or the entire world done.  More than 200 people have been killed and property worth crores of been destroyed.   What has your "entire world"  or the "high profile'ness"  done or can do ....  ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.    Contradictions challenged.

refer your first orginal post (as above, dated 12 june)
08.  TYPICALLY,  if you feel  very  very strongly about  "SAME DAY JUSTICE" that too free from Advocates or Mediators  or free from Court Fees or other Legal fees OR without money,  THEN YOU HAVE TO TAKE OVER  INDIA AND RULE IT LIKE A  "EMOTION-LESS"  DICTATOR.
IF you can't,  then, there is always a patiala peg, for such emotions..

QUOTE :  There is no place for  "sentiments"  & "emotions" when imparting or EXPECTING justice.

(Guest)

Dear Mr. Hemant, I have gone through each & every words of yours here.  First of all I am thankful to you for your detailed reply and spent time on it.  I assure you that your this effort will not go waste and we will fully utilise it wherever the activities of DRF going on. 

Hemantji,  now most of the people knows about the provisions in writing.  Legal Aid Service is just similar to other Rationing Shops which are run by the Administration (Public Servants and Agents).  What the services actually being provided we all know this well.  I offer you to have an observation of working of the Legal Aid Service Cell at Mumbai High Court.  You will find the practical scenario and can imagine that what shall be the facts in rural area where the common man even afraid of to even enter into these offices due to discouraging attitude of the officials  AND PEOPLE OPT "PATIALA PEG".

SHOULD WE NOT FIND THE WAY TO COME OUT OF THIS "PATIAL PEG" ???

WHY THE PEOPLE GO TO DIE WITH "PATIALA PEG"??? WHY THESE PUBLIC SERVANTS SHOULD NOT BE THROWN BEHIND THE WALLS OF JAIL WHO DENY TO SERVE THE GOVERNMENT'S SCHEMES TO PEOPLE AND ENJOYING FREE PUBLIC MONEY WITHOUT WORK AND BY WAY OF CORRUPTIONS ??? WHY SHOULD NOT THEY BE HANGED FOR MISHANDLING & MISUSING PUBLIC MONEY AND DENYING THEIR DUTIES ?????

I humbly request you to please go through the task in my thread “IS IGNORANCE OF DUTIES A CRIME AGAINST NATION”…

Thanks.. Best regards… 

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     20 June 2010

MR RAM,

I HAVE SAME OPINION WITH YOU.

I AM WITH YOU.

IN A BURJOA SOCIETY, EVERYTHING IS MONETIZED. EVERYTHING EQUATED IN TERMS OF MONEY.

SO THE 'JUST' IS .......

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     03 November 2010

i dont know whether my opinion will be liked....it may sound silly also.still i will add..

advocates shud be paid v. handsomely by govt only.just like people are paid in MNCs and corporates.they shud not be self employed as they are now....and for each case they win,they shud get handsome incentives.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     04 November 2010

I suppose it would be further alright if   "ANY & ALL"  the Advocate services to the are provided by the Govt. itself.  All the Advocates may be registered on the Govt. pay-roll and no private Advocate practice may be allowed.

I liked the suggestion and I think all professionals  like Archietects, Accountants, Engineers, Teachers  should be registered on the Govt. Pay-roll and no such private practice should be allowed.  Next we could have all the Plumbers, Electricians, Cobblers, Gardners, Sweepers, and so on, on the rolls of the Govt pay-roll.. 

However it would also mean that the Govt. takes over all aspects of public service work.  Well that would mean dictatorship and democracy would be flushed down the drain.

(Guest)
Democracy doesn't mean WITHOUT CONTROL LOOT. Why should a person be allowed to have 10 houses where other people are homeless? Why a person grab 1,00,000 rupees per day where other citizens do not have opportunity to earn bread? Why rich can only have higher education where other even do not have opportunity of primary education? EQUAL OPPORTUNITY MEAN DEMOCRACY AND IT IS THE ONLY DUTY OF GOVERNMENT AND IT IS THE ONLY GOVERNANCE WHICH IS NOT YET IMPLEMENTED. It is a short story and welcome debate to the final extent. A DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT SHOULD BE A ROBINHOOD GOVERNMENT.

(Guest)

Someone please collect the figures of the following;

1. Number / percentage of citizens earning Rs. One crore and above per month.

2. Number / percentage of citizens earning above Rs. Fifty Lac and below 1 crore per month.

3. Number / percentage of citizens earning above Rs. 25 Lac and below 50 lac per month.

4. Number / percentage of citizens earning above Rs. 10 Lac and below 25 lac per month.

5. Number / percentage of citizens earning above Rs. 5 Lac and below 10 lac per month.

6. Number / percentage of citizens earning above Rs. 2 Lac and below 5 lac per month.

7. Number / percentage of citizens earning above Rs. 1 Lac and below 2 lac per month.

8. Number / percentage of citizens earning above Rs. 50 thousand and below 1 lac per month.

9. Number / percentage of citizens earning above Rs. 25 thousand and below 50 thousand per month.

10. Number / percentage of citizens earning above Rs. 10 thousand and below 25 thousand per month.

11. Number / percentage of citizens earning above Rs. 5 thousand and below 10 thousand per month.

12. Number / percentage of citizens earning above Rs. 2 thousand and below 5 thousand per month.

13. Number / percentage of citizens earning above Rs. 1 thousand and below 2 thousand per month.

15. Number / percentage of citizens earning above Rs. 500 and below 1 thousand per month.

16. Number / percentage of citizens who have no source of earning.

(Guest)
Actually Ms. Roshni has mixed two threads, so please connect this; https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/SHOULD-ADVOCACY-BE-A-PUBLIC-SERVICE--20251.asp

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     04 November 2010

RICH People = 
a)  First earns and then drinks patiala pegs.
b)  Manipulates the Govt.
c)  Send children to best schools with the money earned
d)  Believes and practices Reality
e)  Invests its earned money and earns more money

POOR  People = 
a)  First drinks repeated patiala pegs and then curses, everybody
b)  Are the only reason for creating the wrong govt.
c)  Sends children to labour to drinks patials pegs
d)  Believes and hallucinates about philosphy
e)  Invests in Patiala pegs and sells off his house, children and so on.

AND MANY MORE .... should the need still arise to understand

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register