Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

R.Ramachandran's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 5730

+ View Full Profile

About me

Advocate, New Delhi. Mob: 9868211477 email-id:

Practising in Tax (both direct and indirect tax) matters; GST; Service Law, Property Law etc.

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can handle questions on civil matters, particularly family law related and property related issues, and all indirect taxation matters.

    My area of expertise
    Income tax, company law, customs and excise, accounts

    My experience in the area (years):
    8 years

    Organizations I belong to:

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    M.A. LLB

    Award & Honors:

  • Divakar says : Please,8365.0.html

  • Member (Account Deleted) says :
    respected, if a person who is not married only had sex chat with a married girl with her consent on a social networking site. and they both never met. and the chat was only for 2 days is this any offence committed by that boy?if her husband finds that chat can it be any harm to that boy? who never met her.

  • AJIT KUMAR says : practice relaated
    dear sir, can an employed llb holder give legal consultancy services. I am not asking for having practicing degree for appearing before a court, rather just giving legal opinions against fees. the employment nature is of accounts and finance nature.

  • DR SURESHA G says : Property Issue
    Dear Sirs I have a quiery . I will appreciate if the club members give their valuable opinion . My meternal Grand father is Late H Sanna Somappa Died in March 1975 My Grand Mother is Late Gangamma Died in June 1997 They have 10 childrens 1.H S Hanumanthappa -Died in March 1985 at the age of 52 years –Married 1955 2. H S Parvathamma Alive – with 3 Childrens age 72 years as of 2015-Married 1956 3. H S Revanasiddappa Died in 2004 at the age of 62 years – 3 Childrens (1 Expired ) –Married in 1966 4. H S Nagarajappa Died in 1996 at the age of 51 years – 5 Childrens Married in 1966 5.H S Jayamma Died in 2012 at the age of 66 years -5 Childrens (1 expired ) Married in 1959 6 H S Heggappa Died in 2006 at the age of 59 years -5 Childrens Married in 1968 7. H S Sharadamma Died in 2009 at the age of 60 years -4 Childrens Married in 1966 8. H S Bharamakka Alive age 64 years -3 Childrens Married in 1966 9. H S Rathnamma Alive age 63 years -2 Childrens Married in 1970 10 H S Gangamalamma Alive age 61 years -4 Childrens Married in 1975 Late H Sanna Somappa had property as follows 1.56 Acres of Irrigated land in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 56 Crores as of 2015 property value 2. Khana Koppalu in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of one Crores as of 2015 property value 3. Houses in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 50 lakhs as of 2015 property value The above three properties are distributed only among 4 male childrens 1,3,4 and 6 in 1980 ignoring the female childrens The legal heirs of 1,3,4 and 6 sold few properties The quiery is Is there any chance of getting shares for 2,5,7,8,9 and 10 Daughters of Late sanna Somappa (The alive and the legal heirs of deceased) If so could you please advise how to approach Awaiting the response from the member friends Dr Suresha s/o Late H S Sharadamma .(7th legal heir of Late Sanna Somappa)

  • aditya says : property transfer issue
    Sir I am from chhattisgarh. There are 30 acres of ancestral land in my and my brother's name(jointly he is partner in every acre of land).he took loan of 3 lakhs from government bank under some kind of farming scheme,putting the land as security(since that land placed as security is also in my name so signature was also needed but he fraudly released the loan without my sign),now he was unable to pay the loan so, he asked me if l pay the loan then he would give me 3acres of his share.I paid the loan he said that he would give me this and this... land(without any legal formalities just orally) meanwhile he died without registering that 3acres into my name. Now his widow is ready to give me 3acres as promised by her husband. So here my question start: 1.can I separate ""only"" that 3acres which are going to be in my name as our 30 acres are jointly in my and my deceased brother's name.since I don't want to have a partion. please tell me. A way...and sir i would be glad if you tell me the documents and procedure involved

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x