LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun Kumar Bhagat's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 2148

+ View Full Profile

 Advocate & Sr. Special Counsel, CBI.

E-mail id =  Phone no 09143176197.

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Anything on Prevention of Corruption Act, Negotiable Instruments act and Matrimonial Laws. Also in most of Criminal laws.

    My area of expertise
    P.C.Act, N.I.Act, Indian Penal Code, Criminal Procedure Code, Domestic Violence Act etc.

    My experience in the area (years):
    17 years.

    Organizations I belong to:
    Advocate syndicate. Sutanutir Sakhya, an N.G.O doing exceelent service in domestic violence act, Purbanchal lawyers.

    Publications or writing which has appeared :
    Sananda, Women's magazine published in Bengali Language.

    Educational credentials:
    B.Com, L.L.B

    Award & Honors:
    Best Speaker award by Indian Junior Chamber.

  • d. says : m.a.c.t
    sir my father was accidentet in 2000.his left leg was injured and can not able to go office.that reason they supended .his monthly ncome was 30,000/-.sonow in 2005 he was dead by heart attack so what we do .how we claim tell me please sir.

  • neema says : criminal law query
    X commits an offence by causing injury to Y, punishable u/s 323 of the Indian Penal Code which is punishable for a term of one year or with a fine of Rs. 1,000/-. Y makes a complaint to the Metropolitan Magistrate against X after 10 months of the commission of the offence. Can the said Court take cognizance of that offence?

  • kashish arora says : divorce
    a marriage had been done by hindu vedic rites but it has been registered under the special marriage act and a petition for divorce has been filed on the ground of cruelty under the special marriage act , can a simultaneous petition for divorce on the ground of desertion be filed under the hindu marriage act? urgent reply needed

  • Sachin says : PLEASE REPLY SOON
    Dear Sir, I am really in need of your help....can you suggest me what can i do in the following case. "In our building the AGM meeting had not taken place from last 3yrs...please suggest what can the members of our building can do.. also without the assent of the members, the Chairman And Secretary decided to put shed on the building and the Cheque of Rs 4,09,000 has been issued regarding the same without the assent of the governing body of our buiding... Waiting for your reply soon... We are situated at Thane District of Maharashtra.

    i am staying in ghatkopar mumbai in pagdi system from 1976, and all rent recipt till date with me . Landlord owner died in 2004 and his son and brother sold property to builder for development and from 4 brother one brother is live and has put case of 1/3 right in property .we has recd notice when this people sold property and rent is to paid to builder and he is collecting rent 6 year .and 2nd notice recd from brother of land lord say ing this cousins have cheated him and sold property .so may also loss of ur house .As i am an tenent and paying regular rent why shld i suffer between them.WHO IS CALLED of property builder who collect rent or person who has filed builder is not communicating as several time contacted here for problem what can i do .and what right an tenant recd during development of building (addition area + corpus fund + rent )from builder .and if any damage is happen in buildng and life goes who is responsible builder or person who has filed case.Kindly let me know waiting for reply from experts . thanking you

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query