30% OFF on all Law Courses until 10th of July. Enroll Now. Use Code: July30
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv.Shine Thomas 's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 760

+ View Full Profile


    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answer the questions in Family Law,Property Law,Contract Act,Criminal Law,NI Act,Limitation,Reggistration.IP Law,IT Law.

    My area of expertise
    Family Law,Registration,Contract,Criminal Law,Property,Documents,NI Act.IP Law,IT Law.

    My experience in the area (years):
    18 years

    Organizations I belong to:

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    MSc(Psychology),(Human Rights),LLB,PGDT,PGDCA.

    Award & Honors:

  • Prateek says : sir plz write your valueble comment on this
    http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/articles/Consumer-Protection-Act-Branch-Office-4416.asp Prateek Handa 9027277736

  • harshal says : Kul Kayda
    I had purchased a land in ahmednagar district in 2006. Their were old & new conditions (shart)on this land. I took a official permission of "prant adhikari"(revenue dept.) before purchasing this land. During purchase i have paid "Najarana" which is 40 times more than the basic. Still after purchase new & old condition is not canceled. I have made an inquiry regarding this, then i found that new condition should have been canceled after paying "Najarana". Is it true??? What should i do now??? How can i sell my land??? Few people are telling me that, if i want to sell my land then i will have to pay 50% of market value of land as "Najarana", Is that true??? or the new condition should have been canceled after paying 40 times "najarana" while purchasing land in 2006? Please Do Reply!!!

    i am staying in ghatkopar mumbai in pagdi system from 1976, and all rent recipt till date with me . Landlord owner died in 2004 and his son and brother sold property to builder for development and from 4 brother one brother is live and has put case of 1/3 right in property .we has recd notice when this people sold property and rent is to paid to builder and he is collecting rent 6 year .and 2nd notice recd from brother of land lord say ing this cousins have cheated him and sold property .so may also loss of ur house .As i am an tenent and paying regular rent why shld i suffer between them.WHO IS CALLED of property builder who collect rent or person who has filed case.as builder is not communicating as several time contacted here for problem what can i do .and what right an tenant recd during development of building (addition area + corpus fund + rent )from builder .and if any damage is happen in buildng and life goes who is responsible builder or person who has filed case.Kindly let me know waiting for reply from experts . thanking you

  • ashwaq says : retirement benefits
    my father is a Janata Deposit collector in State Bank of Hyderabad which is commision based , he has 30 years of service and his age is 56. when he was appointed in 1980 after 4 years this scheme was removed at that time he filed case in court for continuation which court accepts it stayed the order of SBI, from that time my father and other agents (in other branches ) have been continuing by the help of court orders. Now SBI recently passed a circular to stop the job by taking some money 2,50,000 by some formula applying on commision you have earned in past 2 years now my father earns 22,000 to 25,000 commission monthly this 2,50,000 will become one year salary my query is that is there any law which directs SBI to give retirement (all funds including pension ) to my father who has 30 years of service like central govt emloyee my father has met one lawyer he said that my father cannot get that retirement benefits and can only take that 2,50,000 suggest me how to proceed in this case to get all benefits as no one in my family is employed my family totally depended on my father if he looses his job my family cannot survive

  • S P Goel says : D V Act case
    Dear sir, This is S P Goel, from Delhi 9810101999, my wife lodged a petition in Karkardooma court under Domestic Violence Act, and demanding Rs 45 lacs and Rs 15000 per month, my monthly income is Rs 8000 from Interest, I am unemployed, house is in my name, judge advised me not to sell in first hearing. My elder son lives separate in Delhi , in ICICI bank Rs 18 lacs pa , earlier he was helping, she left house on 20.10.2010 younger son is a student. Please advise sir thanks s p goel, Delhi 9810101999

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query