"The task of establishing a universal and permanent peaceful life is not only a part of theory of law within the framework of pure reason, but per se an absolute and ultimate goal. To achieve this goal, a state must become the community of a large number of people, living provided with legislative guarantees of their property rights secured by a common constitution. The supremacy of this constitution… must be derived a priori from the considerations for achievement of the absolute ideal in the most just and fair organization of people’s life under the aegis of public law.”
•Energetic, team-focused health-care attorney with more than 14 years of legal experience, including expertise in diverse areas of law
•Skilled legal researcher who also excels at computer-based and non-computer-based legal, technical, and scientific research.
Ananta Law Firm
• Practice in Civil Law and Criminal Law
• Property matters
• Family Matters
• Rent Matters
• Consumer Matters
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• Bachelor of Law, Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, 2007
• Bachelor of Arts, University of Delhi, 2001
• Advance Diploma Course in Italian language, Department Of Germanic and Romance Studies, Faculty of Arts, University of Delhi, 2001
• Diploma Course in Italian language, Department Of Germanic and Romance Studies, Faculty of Arts, University of Delhi, 2000
• Certificate Course in Italian language, Department Of Germanic and Romance Studies, Faculty of Arts, University of Delhi, 1999
• RDBMS (Java, SQL, Office and Internet) one year Computer Course, NIIT Janak Puri, New Delhi, 2001-2002
BAR ADMISSION AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS
• Member, Rohini Court Bar Association
• Member Dwarka Court Bar Association
•Member Delhi Bar Association
• Contested the Election of Dwarka Court Bar Association 2008 and emerged at 12th position among 27 probables and that too without my own voting as during election my deceased sister was admitted to Hospital and this shows the trust of my Voters who even hadn’t seen my glimpse during the entire election. In the last two hours of voting people came to know my candidature and I got 191 votes.
• Election Law, 2006, book published by Singhal Law Publishers, Delhi
• QA series for VI Term, meant for the students of Law of final year,
• Won state Award for science model Structure of Diamond in 1992
• Won state Award for science model Water Harvesting in 1994
• Competed in Hero Honda Roadies 1.0 in 2004, July
• Hobbies and Interests: Chess playing, Writing blogs, cooking and traveling
• Languages Known: English(UK/ US), Hindi, Italian & Sanskrit
What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
I CAN ANSWER WHOLE CIVIL LAW, CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, CRIMINAL LAW AND CORPORATE LAW AND CONSUMER LAW
My area of expertise CONSTITUTIONAL WRITS
My experience in
the area (years): 3 YEARS
belong to: ANANTA COMMUNICATIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
writing which has appeared : ELECTION LAW - SINGHAL LAW PUBLISHERS; DELHI
QA SERIES - VI TERM; SINGHAL LAW PUBLISHERS; DELHI
CIVIL CODE OF PROCEDURE- SINGHAL LAW PUBLISHERS; DELHI
LL.B, CAMPUS LAW CENTRE-B.A. (P) - B.SC (G) - CERTIFICATE-DIPLOMA-ADVANCE DIPLOMA IN ITALIAN - CERTIFICATE IN BENGALI - DELHI UNIVERSITY
Award & Honors:
1992- RECEIVED STATE AWARD FOR SCIENCE MODEL "STRUCTURE OF DIAMOND"
1994- RECEIVED STATE CONSOLATION AWARD FOR SCIENCE MODEL "WATER HARVESTING"
Member (Account Deleted)
respected, if a person who is not married only had sex chat with a married girl with her consent on a social networking site. and they both never met. and the chat was only for 2 days is this any offence committed by that boy?if her husband finds that chat can it be any harm to that boy? who never met her.
DR SURESHA G
: Property Issue
I have a quiery . I will appreciate if the club members give their valuable opinion .
My meternal Grand father is Late H Sanna Somappa Died in March 1975
My Grand Mother is Late Gangamma Died in June 1997
They have 10 childrens
1.H S Hanumanthappa -Died in March 1985 at the age of 52 years -Married 1955
2. H S Parvathamma Alive - with 3 Childrens age 72 years as of 2015-Married 1956
3. H S Revanasiddappa Died in 2004 at the age of 62 years - 3 Childrens (1 Expired ) -Married in 1966
4. H S Nagarajappa Died in 1996 at the age of 51 years - 5 Childrens Married in 1966
5.H S Jayamma Died in 2012 at the age of 66 years -5 Childrens (1 expired ) Married in 1959
6 H S Heggappa Died in 2006 at the age of 59 years -5 Childrens Married in 1968
7. H S Sharadamma Died in 2009 at the age of 60 years -4 Childrens Married in 1966
8. H S Bharamakka Alive age 64 years -3 Childrens Married in 1966
9. H S Rathnamma Alive age 63 years -2 Childrens Married in 1970
10 H S Gangamalamma Alive age 61 years -4 Childrens Married in 1975
Late H Sanna Somappa had property as follows
1.56 Acres of Irrigated land in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 56 Crores as of 2015 property value
2. Khana Koppalu in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of one Crores as of 2015 property value
3. Houses in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 50 lakhs as of 2015 property value
The above three properties are distributed only among 4 male childrens 1,3,4 and 6 in 1980 ignoring the female childrens
The legal heirs of 1,3,4 and 6 sold few properties
The quiery is
Is there any chance of getting shares for 2,5,7,8,9 and 10 Daughters of Late sanna Somappa (The alive and the legal heirs of deceased)
If so could you please advise how to approach
Awaiting the response from the member friends
s/o Late H S Sharadamma .(7th legal heir of Late Sanna Somappa)
I saw your profile on www.lawyerclubindia.com
I have an Issue, I would be greatfull if you can suggest me some thing.
I had a girlfriend. We were planning to get married this year. Our relationship was very deep and intimate.
Suddenly from last 1 month or so she changed her mind and started refusing to marry giving feeble reasons. I tried to convince her but she and his younger brother are threatening to lodge a false complain against me that I have been stalking and harassing her mentally.
We were having sexual relation and it was her who initiated.
My query: If she lodges a false complains, to counter it, can I lodge a complaint against her for physically exploiting me by promising to marry me??
I read many times in the newspaper where woman are lodging complaint against men on the above bases, under the charges of rape. Can it be applicable vies- versa? I no longer wish to marry her.
I have some of her photographs, 100s of SMS and some videos by which I can prove that we were having very close relations.
Cell : 9429173460
: pressure for marriage
my name is ashwin.. my problem is that my marriage is fix with a girl before few months (no ring ceremony or other function only we final that girl for marriage ) and after 2 days of fixing marriage 2 letters are coming in my home by post of her ex-boyfriend (according to letter) and after some day one boy is coming with letter and on that time my mother is present in home so he give letter and say don't marry otherwise i will kill your son,in letter this it is also wrote that murderd me if i will marry with that girl ,,,me and my family are talking with her family about letter and after some days we cancel this marriage. but now her family is pressure us for marriage with that girl they say this is false and girl is not like that and also woman commission are pressure on us for marriage with that girl her family is going for FIR again us so i want to know in this matter which type case and which type acts are arise and marriage with that girl is compulsory by me ...???? girl's family members are saying that they will FIR on demand of dowry on us and also woman commission member are saying like this but this is false we are say no for marriage only causes of that letter sir me and my family are in very pressur please help me please give me right solution for this case i can not understand what i and my family do for this please help me please and very early please.....
We have created following legal groups in facebook, to discuss the latest legal positions in all branches of law. So, please join this groups, by first being a member of https://www.facebook.com.
1) JUDICIAL OFFICERS GROUP
2) food safety act query GROUP
3) ALL INDIA LAWYERS INTERACTING GROUP 9447536929
4) CASE LAWS AND CITATIONS DISCUSSION FORUM
5) LEGAL DISCUSSIONS
6) NATIONAL NETWORK OF LAWYERS FOR RIGHTS AND JUSTICE
Thanking you sir,