LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Gulshan Tanwar's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 1204

+ View Full Profile

GULSHAN KUMAR TANWAR

"The task of establishing a universal and permanent peaceful life is not only a part of theory of law within the framework of pure reason, but per se an absolute and ultimate goal. To achieve this goal, a state must become the community of a large number of people, living provided with legislative guarantees of their property rights secured by a common constitution. The supremacy of this constitution… must be derived a priori from the considerations for achievement of the absolute ideal in the most just and fair organization of people’s life under the aegis of public law.”

PROFESSIONAL PROFILE

•Energetic, team-focused health-care attorney with more than 14 years of legal experience, including expertise in diverse areas of law

•Skilled legal researcher who also excels at computer-based and non-computer-based legal, technical, and scientific research.

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

Ananta Law Firm

• Practice in Civil Law and Criminal Law

• Writs

• Property matters

• Family Matters

• Rent Matters

• Consumer Matters

EDUCATION AND TRAINING

• Bachelor of Law, Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, 2007

• Bachelor of Arts, University of Delhi, 2001

• Advance Diploma Course in Italian language, Department Of Germanic and Romance Studies, Faculty of Arts, University of Delhi, 2001

• Diploma Course in Italian language, Department Of Germanic and Romance Studies, Faculty of Arts, University of Delhi, 2000

• Certificate Course in Italian language, Department Of Germanic and Romance Studies, Faculty of Arts, University of Delhi, 1999

• RDBMS (Java, SQL, Office and Internet) one year Computer Course, NIIT Janak Puri, New Delhi, 2001-2002

BAR ADMISSION AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS

• Member, Rohini Court Bar Association

• Member Dwarka Court Bar Association

•Member Delhi Bar Association

ACHIEVEMENTS:

• Contested the Election of Dwarka Court Bar Association 2008 and emerged at 12th position among 27 probables and that too without my own voting as during election my deceased sister was admitted to Hospital and this shows the trust of my Voters who even hadn’t seen my glimpse during the entire election. In the last two hours of voting people came to know my candidature and I got 191 votes.

• Election Law, 2006, book published by Singhal Law Publishers, Delhi

• QA series for VI Term, meant for the students of Law of final year,

• Won state Award for science model Structure of Diamond in 1992

• Won state Award for science model Water Harvesting in 1994

• Competed in Hero Honda Roadies 1.0 in 2004, July

Personal Details:

• Hobbies and Interests: Chess playing, Writing blogs, cooking and traveling

• Languages Known: English(UK/ US), Hindi, Italian & Sanskrit

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I CAN ANSWER WHOLE CIVIL LAW, CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, CRIMINAL LAW AND CORPORATE LAW AND CONSUMER LAW

My area of expertise
    CONSTITUTIONAL WRITS

My experience in the area (years):
    3 YEARS

Organizations I belong to:
    ANANTA COMMUNICATIONS PRIVATE LIMITED

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    ELECTION LAW - SINGHAL LAW PUBLISHERS; DELHI QA SERIES - VI TERM; SINGHAL LAW PUBLISHERS; DELHI CIVIL CODE OF PROCEDURE- SINGHAL LAW PUBLISHERS; DELHI

Educational credentials:
    LL.B, CAMPUS LAW CENTRE-B.A. (P) - B.SC (G) - CERTIFICATE-DIPLOMA-ADVANCE DIPLOMA IN ITALIAN - CERTIFICATE IN BENGALI - DELHI UNIVERSITY

Award & Honors:
    1992- RECEIVED STATE AWARD FOR SCIENCE MODEL "STRUCTURE OF DIAMOND" 1994- RECEIVED STATE CONSOLATION AWARD FOR SCIENCE MODEL "WATER HARVESTING"

• Prateek says : sir plz write your valueble comment on this
    http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/articles/Consumer-Protection-Act-Branch-Office-4416.asp Prateek Handa 9027277736

• Rakesh says : Regarding Notice period
    Dear Sir I am working with an leading telecom company as am Astt. Manager in sales.i was asked my boss to resign due to some reasons so that i have resigned with putting two months notice as on 25th aug 2011. sir this is to bring your kind notice that on appointment letter it is clearly mentioned that either company can terminate the employee without assigning any reason with two monts basic salary.similarly an employee can resign from the company by putting two months notice sir i have resigned by putting two months notice bt as my reporting manager told me that HR has processed my resignation just by giving 10 days notice. even i dont got any written mail from my bosses that they have accepted my resignation or not or any notice regarding. pl let me know that what to do? as ihave an rented accomdation n all expences costing around 24000 p/month Sir now the management agree to allow me two months notice period but the problem is my boss has put a new guy in my market and i was asked not to work in notice period on phone .So i would like to request you that i ll get full salary of these two monts or only basic salary. Sir i have requested them that kindly let me work for next two monts but they refused n said that this new guy will work in these two months of my notice period. So pl guide me that wt to do? Regards Rakesh

• Member (Account Deleted) says : PLS HELP
    Dear Experts, I am 31, stay in Mumbai. I got married to my GF on 27 May 2011. A priest from Arya Samaj came to venue hall and performed solemnized our marriage in presence of all relatives from my side only, but no one came from the girl side only because we didn’t want to disclose the matter to her family or friends also. Everything went done. We have clicked hundred of photographs with guests and priest etc and shoot videos for proof also. Next day I got Marriage Certificate from Arya Samaj Priest on Arya Samaj's letter head with stamp and signature of the same priest on it. DO MY QUERIES ARE: 1) SO DOEST IT MEAN I AM LEGALLY MARRIED TO THIS GIRL? 2) DO I STILL NEED TO REGISTER IT WITH BMC OR COURT? 3) IF I GO TO REGISTER MY MARRIAGE WITH BMC OR REGISTRAR WITH OUR DOCS AND ADDRESS PROOFS ETC, WILL THEY PEOPLE SEND ANY NOTICE TO GIRL'S ADDRESS? 4) IN ANY CASE, WILL GIRL'S PARENTS WILL COME TO KNOW ABOUT THE MARRIAGE WE HAVE DONE? 5) CAN I REGISTER MY MARRIEG IN GUJARAT IF I HAVE PERFORMED MARRIAGE IN MUMBAI? BECAUSE I M FROM GUJARAT, SO MY PASPORT HAVE ADDRSS OF MUMBAI, BUT MY RATION CARD AND BIRTH CERT. HAS ADDRESS OF GUJARAT.. SO CAN I REGISTER THERE? 6) IF HER PARENTS COME TO KNOW ABOUT IT, AND IF THEY RAISE ANY OBJECTION, CAN I LEGALLY PROVE OURSELVES ( ME AND MY WIFE NOW) RIGHT? CAN POLICE OR ANY AUTHORITY CAN PROVE IT IN VALID EVEN AFTER WE ARE MARRIED NOW AND VALID THROUGH ARYA SAMAJ? 7) I HEAD THAT I CAN REGISTER OUR MARRIAGE ONLY THROUGHT MY DOCUMENTS ONLY, AND NON NEED TO SUBMIT HER ADDRESS PROOF ETC... IS IT? 8) I HAD HAVE MARRIAGE AFFIDAVITE WHICH I NOTORISED WITH MINE AND MY WIFE'S SIGNATURE BEFORE MARRIAGE, THAT WE ARE GETTING MARRIED WITHOUT ANY FORCE OR LIKE THAT. SO HOW IT CAN HELP US IN ANY FIGHT WITH LAW OR ANY PROBLEMS? OR PLEASE SUGGEST ME SOME ADVICE AS AN OPTIONS Really need help… Please DO Waiting Regards

• Praveen Singhai says : Sale of Terrace
    Please suggest me in Delhi by which By laws. Act, the right has provided to sale The Terrace in a building( In my case in a builder Flat) to any owner of the building or Specialy to the Top floor owner. As i research in DDA By Laws, MCD no where i found any written material. And in many judgements there is no specific oder has been passed in favour of sale of Terrace. In fact Mumbai High Court gave a judgement that IN Society COmmom area cannot be sale that includs Terrace. But No direct Judgement I fiund iN case of Delhi. And the Practice of selling Roof Rights in Delhi Is very common.Without have any clear guideling or Act in support of this. What i understand that This POLICY was made by DDA in earlier years to buyers to sell their top floors as people are generally not give preference to Top floor, but by passage of time this practice made Law by verbal communication in society. Please help me out i am in urgent neeed ....

• Anantalf says : Dear Sir
    Dear Sir, thanks a lot for throwing so much light on the subject and truly saying was missing very crucial things on the relevant subjects. I wish you a very successful work profile. Thanks and regards

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799