IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neeraj Arora (9897136755)'s Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 59

+ View Full Profile

I am handling as an advocate,  in Family matters/cases, And the matters related cheques, since 1985 in Agra Distt.

For Any legal consult My E-MAIL ID is   n.rora@yahoo.com

and My contract No. is +91 9897136755

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can Answer Family Low,N.I Act,

    My area of expertise
    Family Low

    My experience in the area (years):
    20 Yers

    Organizations I belong to:

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    B.A. LLB.

    Award & Honors:

  • ravi joiya says : thanks
    hello Sir.. Suppose a general caste girl get marriage to scheduled caste boy, girl will get benefit of reservation??? Dear sir ,,, i am belongs to Sc caste nd my wife is from General caste... i want to know about her resevation in education and Govt jobs.. thanks... ravi

  • cynthia says : Property Transfer
    Dear Sir, My Name is Cynthia & I am from Goa working in Dubai with my husband. My mother in law want to give us some land to built a house .However my husband have 3 more brother (all of them also not in Goa except their wife’s)and 4 sister all married. Now my question is that if my mother in law want to give us part of the land then is there any need of any brothers or sister as my mother in law is alive hence can we just get all the paper work done only with our mother in law presence. and if yes the want deed do we do as we need to go for loan to construct a new house on the same property. Awaiting you Response Kind regards Cynthia

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query