LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sumir (Student)     29 May 2009

writ petition model

can any one post or email (my email is sumirdembla @  yahoo dot com), a sample of writ petition filed before HC for inaction of police to file FIR?


 4 Replies

M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Advocate & Consumer Rights)     29 May 2009

In case the police refuses to register a FIR you first have to approach the concerned Judicial Magistrate Court with the complaint  u/s 156 (3)Cr.P.C..  Even after such directions from the Judicial Magistrate, if the police remain silent, then you can approach the High Court u/s 482 for the relief.

Gopal Krishna Behera (Advocate Orissa High Court Cuttack.)     03 June 2009

Dear Sumir,

      I am willing to send you a live  copy of  a writ petition (criminal) before the Hon'ble Orissa High Court challanging the inaction of the police in registering the F.I.R.  Please first send me a message which will easy on my part  to send my reply attaching the file you most required.

                     Thanking you......


Adv. Lalit K. Jhunjhunwala (Lawyer)     08 June 2009

Dear Sumir

you have an alternate remedy to approach Chief Judicial Magistrate sekking direction to Police Officer to file FIR.

It is always better to exhaust all the remedies available before you approach High-Court, it makes your case strong.

go through the file which I have mailed you on your email ID and you will get to know the procedure to be followed to appraoch the Chief Hudicial Megistrate.

Hope it is will be a speedy and cheaper remedy for you.


abhi das (secretary)     30 June 2012

please send me the petition.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register