Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sharan (Engineer)     27 June 2014

Witout consulting the property owner builder cancels the reg

Hi all,

I purchased a plot in bangalore , north (Devanahalli) and i paid 30% as a booking ammount to book a site (This ammount is transcated thru checks) after 30% ammount is paid, then  builder issued the sales aggreement copy. (july 2012)

After consulting me that LIC has approved the property and now you will go for a loan. Now i applied for loan from LIC and approved (21 may 2014) , now the builder is not giving the remaining documents like release order, layout plan, cost break up, demand letter, allotment letter, drafted deed sale and sales agreement copy to LIC case worker.

LIC case worked called me and said that your builder is not giving required copies to us, and they said your registration is cancelled.

I donot want to lose my site.

Please help me, how i can deal with this situation?, please guide me how to proceed further with?

Sharan

Learning

1 Replies

Lawyer SALEEMA (Advocate Madras High Court & Legal Consultant Chennai Law in Law Firm. +91-9698884779)     27 June 2014

The payment of booking amount and the receipt of the same by the builder is nothing but an implied contract.

Herein this case, the builder breached the said contract that too cancelled the registration without giving any intimation to you which is illegal and arbitrary one.

Therefore, you can insist the builder legally to perform their part by sending legal demand notice. You are also entitled for damages and cost.  If the notice is not favourably responded, file suit before the Civil Court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register