I would want one legal help from the members of this club, kindly look into the matter and please share your valuable views:-
My cousin nani got expired last year..my mama is the only son of her...the property where the family lives is in the name of nani..there is no will...now the question is that in absence of will, mama will get the first right on the property or nana ji (i.e will he be the husband who will get the first right on the property or the son).
in absence of will, my mama - needs to know the following points:-
1. can nana ji or mami (his wife) has any rights in the property
2. he is not having the original papers of the property- dont know nana ji or mami- who has taken it
3. he wants to take divorce from mami.
4. his divorce matter was going on in the family- when nani got expired so the matter dint come up till then
5. can nana ji and his wife (mami) jointly/ solely sale the property with/ without the intervention of mama.
6. what legal step mama should take as he doesnt want the property to be sold. The family is in dispute. all the three members dont want to live together. nana ji wants to sale the property and give some share to mami.
Thanks in advance.