Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife planning to harm me physically through black magic

Page no : 2

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     03 May 2011

most probably there is no such specific law for black magic.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     03 May 2011

Originally posted by :Arup
"
most probably there is no such specific law for black magic.
"

Maharashtra Eradication of Black magic and Evil and Aghori Practices Act 2005

Above little known Act is applicable only in Maharashtra State, whereas similar Laws, do exist in few other States as well.

Key Points :

a)  No person to  promote propagate or practice

b)  Punishment from 6 months to 7 years.

c)  Prosecution conducted at level of Magistrates Court.

d)  Offence is cognizable and non-bailable

e)  Police may take suo-moto cognizance

f)   Above is in addition to and not in derogation to IPC, CrPC.

g) PROHIBITED :   mantra-tantra, jaran-maran, karni, witchcraft, invoking ghost, divine or supernatural or magical powers or evil spirits,  claims of possessing magical or miraculous remedies or powers

AFTER the above Act was enacted, all the various Black Magic happening in the corridors of Mantralaya, have abated.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     03 May 2011

thanks hemant ji.

you extend my knowledge.

Democratic Indian (n/a)     03 May 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen, I agree that black magic in itself cannot do any harm if person is psychologically strong. BUT one should not forget that practitioners of black magic in order to convince their customers that they can produce "results" also supply various kinds of harmful chemicals that can cause various illnesses, slow poison etc. that can lead to deases, paralyses or death. Hence one should be cautious of such black magic con artists. In my opinion the wife of authour needs some psychological counselling not FIRs. If there is some marital problem that is compelling her to seek such remedies, it should be identified and solved.

shaik abdul (tl)     04 May 2011

Thank you all for the valuable replies will take precautions.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     04 May 2011

"Democratic Indian" :

Please do share your personal experiences with Black Magic Baba's and the harmful chemicals.

Democratic Indian (n/a)     04 May 2011

"Hemant Agarwal" since human beings have something that is called common sense and the ability to communicate with sufferers, hence it is not always necesary that one has to personally experience and suffer the trouble in order to realise the potential of trouble.
2 Like

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     04 May 2011

"Democratic Indian" :

I asked on the presumption that you've had personal experience with the "harmful chemicals & slow poison"  used in Baba's Black Magic.

However, now I understand that you posted about the  "harmful chemicals & slow poison"   on say-so/heard-so  gossips/rumours.

anyways, since you did not confirm any personal experiences with Baba's Black Magic,  It is no point persuing further.

Democratic Indian (n/a)     04 May 2011

"Hemant Agarwal" it is not always necessary that one should always go through personal experience and be a sufferer to know the facts. There are many cases where the black magic practitoners tell their clients to dip the "tabeez" in water overnight and then make their target drink for so many days or pour the contents of "tabeez" into some sweet drink or food and give it to their target etc. I have no personal desire to go into all this, but if someone has desire to experience himself, at his own complete risk, he may visit a couple of such black magic practioners and drink the concoctions prescribed by them and see if they produce results or not. I take absolutely no responsibility in any form nor do recommend such adventure.
1 Like

Thrust law group (lawyertrust)     05 May 2011

Hey i dont think there is such a thing like "black magic " and also there is any kind of law to protect from . This is 2011 and such type of things really make me sick .

phoenix personal injury

Phoenix DUI Attorney

zimmerzapper (student)     05 May 2011

Originally posted by :Arup
" " My wife and my inlaws planning to harm me and my parents physically through some baba using black magic."

---   you are phychologically weak.

so called black magic has no capacity to reach harm to anybody. all these are bogus.
"

arup i agree with you, but the elements used in black magic itself could be irritating and hazardous(powders, instruments installed in the house, etc)

RahRamJosh (Software Consultant)     07 May 2011

Does Magic Exist in Real World ??????????

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     09 May 2011

HOW would   "Black Magic"  work :

ONE of the Baba's Black Magic,  favourite ingredient is  "Arsenic Oxide".     Non-Purified Arsenic accumulates in the Body, chiefly in the Brain tissues, Skin tissues, Nails, Hair and other whatnot places.

Arsenic Oxide is Tasteless, Colourless and Odourless and is easily available with chemical vendors.  Macro qualtities of fine Arsenic Oxide are typically mixed in wood ash from selected trees.

These are then given in several small "pudi" (small sachet) by the Black Magician (baba),  which can be innocently put in  flavourd Milk, Spicy foods  (veg or non-veg foods),   Beer, Alcohol, Sweets and so on.  Undetected, In micro doses, the Black Magic Pudi, is given over several months and the surprisingly this is not detected by most doctors & seasoned forensic professionals.  It is only on death and on autopsy, that excessive levels of Arsenic is detected in Body tissues, Hair and Nails.  Now the current generation forensic techniques can make use of Biopsy to check the accumulation level of Arsenic in different body organs.  However even then it is literally impossible to pin-point /trace-back the source of such black magicians Arsenic and other compounds.

SEQUENCE'wise effectiveness :
First sign is Target starts to feel weak & lethargic & more irritated
THEN, the Target starts getting demoralised,  losses confidence, reduced vision
THEN, the Target starts getting stomach problems, including constipation
THEN, the Target MAY start getting Skin Diseases and Itching
AFTER this, the Target starts getting more and more angry and directionless
AFTER this, the Target gets prone to high BP and/or, Liver degeneration / failure
( With manipulation of dose (quantity)  Many Targets also go Mad / Stroke / Paralysis / Impotent)
AFTER this, ultimately, a free one-way ticket to the yonder world.

NOTE :  The above can be administered in full power single dose to anybody during family get-togethers, friends party, to get even or to settle enimity.   This can be administrered with a buffer material for slow-release, to have lethal affect after a few weeks.
An properly resourced over jealous wife / husband hater may display over-sweet attitude and quitely administer the baba's black potion.

MEANING :  When the Target has totally lost its confidence, is demoralised and becomes directionless, the Black Magic Baba, terms it as "Target is totally in my Grip"  (Vashi'karan).

REMEDY :  Literally nil.  Except by Timely stoppage of Black Magic dosages.   In some cases repeated periodic internal enema may be helpful and in some cases repeated periodic peritoneal dialysis may be helpful. There are other remedies which require extensive inclination by the Remedy seeker and the Remedy giver.

BLACK MAGIC :  There are several types of Black Magic, that can be conducted on individuals or small groups / communities.   Several types of Chemicals. Colours, Odours, psycho-mesmerism are used in conducting different types of Black Magic.  Through professionals who are well experienced may also succeed in distant / remote conduction of Black Magic.  It is not  "illegal" to keep Arsenic in the house, However giving of harmful / poison chemicals to Humans is punishable under IPC and other Acts.

In most cases Black Magic is successfully CAUSED TO BE DONE by the person on whom you trust and believe the most.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     09 May 2011

thanks hemantji,

democratic indian warmed us about these activities, as you stated.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register