Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sara Patel (job)     26 June 2018

Wife cheated , i want divorced

Hello,

I am 31 year old Man,I am Software Engg by Profession.

2.5 years of Merrage.
i have caught my wife's facebook account
on that she has chate with one of her old boyfrien and she had also sent her photo with our
1.2 year old child.

->Also checked call history of my wife mobile number and found that she had already contected to her boyfrien many time
and having conversation more than 30 mins.

->As per chat they both having planning to meet when i will not be at home,
but before that i have read all this facebook chat and caught my wife cheating.

what shoud i do, having 1.2 year old baby boy.

shold this prof suffient for giving her divorced withou alimony Money.
I am redy to pay my child expenses but not my wife expenses,
please suggest me..

Learning

29 Replies

HIRAL THAKKAR (ADVOCATE )     26 June 2018

This itself is not sufficient for divorce. However it solely depends on the chat history and after reading, it can lead to conclusion for divorce or otherwise.

You need to speak with you wife if it is only a doubt in your mind.

2 Like

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     26 June 2018

You have to speak with your wife about your doubt. However this can be a good ground for divorce if she is having an affiar with her old friend. You may not require to pay the maintenance to your wife but have to pay for your child.

Sara Patel (job)     26 June 2018

Conversation B/w My Wife And her Boyfriend:

My Wife : Hi whatsap
BF : nothing, I want to meet you yaar it has been logn time when we meet,
My Wife : that Sunday is good but you busy, (My wife call him for the same, I am out of station)
BF: oh yes but  at that time i was busy , if you informed me in davanced then this is possbile but suddenly it is not possible because i am busy,
My wife : ohhh, I also dont know that my Husbind going out of station in advanced,
suddunly they have some worked and go there,
BF : Ok,But for next time wheneve you got chance ,you will tell me in advanced so that i will  plan accordinlgy.
My Wife : yes sure ,

After 1 week

BF : is it possible to meet this sunday.
My Wife : No,My husbund will be at  home,
BF : Ok,but whenever you get chance please call me,
My Wife : yes definelty,
BF : you are still in My heart i love you....

My wife Also send him his latest photographs

what shoud i do....
please suggest me,

is it sufficient for not give her alimony money.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 June 2018

The chat does not show sound evidence of adultery..

pankaj verma   26 June 2018

need to understand each other...............

LegalAdvice   27 June 2018

This chat record not sufficiect. Consult a lawyer, hire a detective, continue collecting as many more evidences as u can ......when u r done, go to the court.
1 Like

Krishna   27 June 2018

put a camera at home, record all their activities.video evidence will help you

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     27 June 2018

Pl face it pragmatically. You are husband and he is ex. If both of them meet now then quite likely things will be not to your likings. I am against the suggestions given in some of the responses, that is hire detective etc..this way you are letting them get into each other, it will damage you and will damage your kid too. So talk to her first, with love and understanding, and of course showing some sternness.
1 Like

Sara Patel (job)     28 June 2018

Thanks All for you Replay,

As i have discussed above matter with her parents,

They told me that they are ready to give me Notary on stamp paper   with written that if this will happen again then you will give her divorced  and not given any alimony money and alos take baby boy with you,

is it Good or Not,if this happen again than this notary will help me or not.?

Please replay.

1 Like

sai narayana   04 July 2018

Originally posted by : Sara Patel
Thanks All for you Replay,

As i have discussed above matter with her parents,

They told me that they are ready to give me Notary on stamp paper   with written that if this will happen again then you will give her divorced  and not given any alimony money and alos take baby boy with you,

is it Good or Not,if this happen again than this notary will help me or not.?

Please replay.

Obtain the signatures of your wife and if possible some third party elders too.

depressedbyall (proprietor)     25 July 2018

Show this stamp paper to police inspector and to the wife as well as parents of boy friend and clearly mention if in future its repeated then he will be behind bars

Majid KHAN (HR Consultant)     31 July 2018

YOu have to install hidden spyig software in her mobile, and monitor the activity. That notorized document will not do anything in court, if she is caught again all her family will be on her side take it from me...no matter how good her parents are no matter how decent they are they will always side their daughter and will do everything to prevent the marrige from breaking down. 

So, you have to collect hard evidence, try I used the truthspy software and worked wonders for me....

Aks   04 August 2018

Life 's goal should not be to spy on your partner. That is childish. If there is no love and she wants to be someone else...set her free.  Find someone who wants to love you.  The divorce laws in India needs to be changed as soon as possible to liberate people from loveless,s*xless marriages where everyone is suffering.  Dont waste your precious life spying on a woman....there are better things to do in life.  

2 Like

Mushahid Hussain Siddiqui   10 August 2018

Hi, 

Gone through your story & really sorry for that. I can understand your mental situation as I am also one of same victim but in some other way. This feeling is like a slow poison which will kill you from your office, family & friends. In my case, when I had shown pics to her parents, they are telling photoshop. Also like me, your biggest weakness is your son. 

However my suggestion in your case, check urself, have u ever cheated her in ur married life. Do not reply us but think, have you ever??And if yes then definately she deserve a chance and if not then also she deserve on the ground of that stamp papers.We r human not god yaar, anyone can do mistake so should give one chance. 

Rest upto u. However, whatevr the way u will go, I hope ur best in that. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register