Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MadhuGunavathy (others)     13 October 2022

What mean cmp pending in criminal case

Dear Sir/Madam,

My case status mention as CMP pending, could you explain the meaning of this status in my case.

My wife filed false DV case on me and my parents and this case running 3 years, she have submitted my sms message as threatened her. Still  7 hearing she not present for cross examination. So judge mention final hearing .

So that next hearing her lawyer filed  a second petition hand over her seethana articles. But she not come for cross examination. today 13/10/2022 hearing. She didn't gave any articles to me and my family since i stay in her home after marriage and we separated with in a month. So we already specified in counter petition as not received any seethana articles from my wife side.

Today the judge specify case status as CMP pending call on next hearing 3/11/2022.

So my query is  CMP means , we need to file reply petition for the wife filed hand over her seethana articles.

or judge  order the second petition is pending.

Kindly clear the CMP status in my case circumstance.

Thanks.

Learning

1 Replies

Khoobchand Bojwani   14 October 2022

CMP- civil miscellaneous petition.
Pending indicates that the order or judgement of the court is anticipated or awaited. and if your wife have filled a petition you need to reply to the petition.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register