Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Learning

7 Replies

shalini (software engineer)     12 June 2012

Hi,

Even I am looking the answer for this. After talking to the laywers it seems like it varies from 10 thousand to 40 thousand per person. It depend how much you are scared , what is your current salary, what is yoru parents status, how much you are willing to pay....HA HA. I collected this day recently by talking to so many laywers. The same lawyer told some less money to my brother and a quiet high money to me :). Its a negotiation and not a fixed amount I guess. Please need other's view on this.

Shalini

(Guest)

10,000 to 40,000 per head !!! I think you are not in India please remove last two zeros from your amount.

There is basically not much to do only respected lawyer will charge for his time.

shalini (software engineer)     13 June 2012

its is ten thousnad to fourty thousand only but may be I am confused with the word "district court". I am talking about the our case where we are approcahing for final bail in Meerut where we will proceed from lower court to session court etc. What is district court?

(Guest)

In my case I said for 498a (It is crpc case) so criminal court( that will be in any district(Zilla)).

I am also not aware of technical terms of courts.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     13 June 2012

Depends how you can negotiate with the lawyer.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     13 June 2012

It all depends on the nature of your  case and ofcourse your purse.

Devesh A. Bhatia (Advocate)     16 June 2012

There is no need to remove zero's at the end. It depends on your income and your fear level. Surprisingly, for second timers this amount is low because they know the process by then. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register