Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pragnesh Nathavat (physical therapist)     26 March 2010

What can be considered a cruelty?

hello lawyers and other fellow, 

as i read just now in one forum that merely filing 498 a is not considered cruelty by wife. then what exact false legal action can be considered as cruelty? my wife has filed false 498 a, domestic violence case and maintenance case and with allegations like i have threatened her to death and tried her to burn alive etc. Plus i have also proof of a police complaint that i have filed against her brother (my brother in law) for disturbing me by threats (it was under 151). So sum amount of all these can be a cruelty? After finish of all false cases by my wife which she will never be able to prove can i get divorce on these much basis? or still not enough of cruelty?

Learning

2 Replies

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     27 March 2010

you can file for divorce even now. There is no need to prove and wait till cases last coz it will take years to prove your innoccence.

for detail assistance plz email your detials.

adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

vinayak (service)     28 March 2010

Sir,

Human cruelty is more now than before…

Residencies person relation less person starving person unability to enjoy, at the cost others enjoyment, what makes person to rob others food go to spend money on prostitute, Spoilt childhood is the cause of criminals.

Educational need should be given by father at proper time. And later time it cannot be given. Every father is responsible for wrong teaching given to their children.

I have seen wife can die for Husband, and also for child to whom she give birth.

Threaten to burn body, but you have not burnt body. Still you should not burn body even case of Natural death, answer you ask?.

If divorce is connected with money, money is the requirement and you are not required.

Non requirement of Husband, leads to widow state for women.

I cannot believe widow has better life than married life.

Try to remove money part, and strength Divorce part, if your father is alive take his help.

If you really love your wife and she doesn’t love you, you have remove your love part if it is possible from you.

Yours Sympathetic friend

[V.A.Todurkar]

18-03-2010

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register