Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar...... (occupation )     19 October 2017

What are the chances of a 2 time divorced woman getting married again ?

what are the chances of a 2 divorced woman getting married again in INDIA and how successful will her marriage be the 3rd time ?

Learning

7 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     19 October 2017

It's a gamble. I met this Australian lady thrice divorced got married fourth time in India with Indian man and was successful marriage.

(Guest)

You could better have enquired from some married woman after her divorce to explain by dint of her personal experience. However, as per my opinion, prospects cannot be meritorius. A life long stigma cannot be washed away.

1 Like

test123   19 October 2017

there are several men & women who gone thru divorce more than 4 times.

(Guest)

Depends on how receptive and appreciative your partner is.

SUNIL KUMAR (apprentice)     20 October 2017

Jigyasu G and Adv KB observations are right.

(Guest)
Nowadays one life one marriage concept is gone. Divorce became fashion and for women it's become a sign of bravery for independence. Marriage is just friendship and if terms not Good, then they just break friendship and find new friend. Now how successful next marriage will be depends on why previous marriage was broken. If reason is because she is stupid then even after 10 marriages she won't be happy. If it was due to incompatibility then next marriage can be successful.

Shakir Naveed   20 October 2017

I'll say higher than the first.... but whether it will be successful r not no one can tell for sure.... best of luck....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register