Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh (Engineer)     28 June 2013

Want to join my hands with my wife

Hi experts,

Im aged 24. me and my wife were in love for the past 6 years and we got married last year 4.05.2012 . our marriage was a registered marriage and we too having the marriage certificate.

our marriage was not informed to her parents.only in my home they supported as since we both know that we are from different caste my wifes parents wont encourage our love and marriage.

iam working in a big mnc group as a engineer.after our marriage i got my residence in my company quaters by producing our marriage certificate.

since we both well educated my wife was working in one city 250kms apart from my place where iam working.

during weekends she use to come to our matrimonal house and we live together.

after some months her parents came to know about our marriage and she has been forcibly took to her native by her parents and relatives.

no response from their side . i dont have any source to communicate with my wife. suddenly i received a divorce notice from her on behalf of her parents cruel caste disesase.

since iam belonging to lower community than my wife, they dont want to send my wife to live with me. after that i applied HCP in high court where she has been produced .

they came with men and muscle power by threatening her. finally she was forced to tell that she want to go with her parents. my wife was completely threatened and crying all the way in court after the  judgement.

now they have filed the divorce case in their native court. i dont want to leave my wife. i want to bring her back with me. i want to meet nd explain my situation. please give me suggestions to succed in my love and life. i dont want to give divorce.

how fast i should be alert even if they try for ex partee divore....

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     28 June 2013

Repeated query... why are you creating multiple threads for one query...????

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Plz-help-me-to-join-my-hands-with-my-wife-83432.asp#.UczzRDuellM

suresh (Engineer)     28 June 2013

sorry mam while submitting the query net hanged.so i tried again.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register