LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fighting Back For My Life (officer)     14 November 2014

Validity of emails - as record

i have a divorce case going on filed by my wife against my rcr which i had filed earlier.

she has got involved with her office colleage and i got to know it through her emails, wherein she has went to extent of meeting his parents and discussing marriage prospects (lying up all facts about me). these mails are from 2011 and i have not kept any copy with me. in fact i have honestly conveyed her and her paretns that i have seen it and tried to resolve then.

the divorce case was then filed in 2012, and has still not commenced proceedings, as there was jurisdiction issue, which would get cleared by this month end (almost in her favour).

i want your sincere advice, as my lawyer has conveyed that we shall ask court to take official records of thos emails once proceeding starts, however  i doubt those servers like yahoo - gmail shall have back up of those emails, which i am sure that she would have deleted immediately then in 2011.

i know i am too stupid to not react on it then please guide me with any possiblitiy to retrace and take record of it  then.

most importantly, i have no idea about whereabouts of my wife since last one year, as she is working and not attending court hearings since last one year. only her lawyer attends as it was jurisdiciton issue being dealt by court.

i have requested her parents and even lawyer to atleast convey her where she  is and i should atleast know, but they are not responding anything. please let me know what should be proper legal way to atleast know about where she is - is she in India or out, working or not working. 

Kindly help and advise. my intention is to only save my marriage as I have given all my sacrifice and commitment towards it.

thanks for your time in advance.

Learning

2 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     14 November 2014

approach the court for dismiss the petition due to non-appearance of the petitioner from last 1 year or pray for direction to be given to her advocate to appear with her personally on next date of hearing. 

Fighting Back For My Life (officer)     14 November 2014

@ Nadeem,

thanks for your kind reply... i think i cannot file for dismissing petition as her lawyer is attending regularly on her behalf. Yes as you rightly advised, i can pray to court to make her attend personally.

anything else i can do like RTI - or any other application to court to know her whereabouts.

any other replies..please help...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register