LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ankur (Trainer)     08 May 2012

Urgent urgent reply pls pls help . want to make willgiftdeed

MY GRANDMOTHER HAS GPA ON HOUSE PURCHASED IN  12 april 1985 by way of irrevocable gpa n agreement to sell in which its mention dat my grand mother can do anything even can mutuate in mcd in his own name for the property under consideration.

but now she want to make WILL in his blood relation to her daughter n son . The problem is when she went to sub-registrar office at janakpuri DC. Registrar said dat gpa is not valid now as per supreme court order n not willing to register her WILL . now whats the solution to my gRAnd mother problem . will she now in old age of 75 pay stam duty now on current circle rate to regularise the gpa done in her name or what .

Actualy she want to make a will or gift deed in his blood relation . but not able to make due to confusion in supreme court order now in registrat office . can any one pls pls urgent suggest what the solution in this type of old 1985 GPA(irrevocable ) ... Even at that time registery is not there i thnk...

some one saying wait for 10 days to get clearification on gpa n all issues in registrar office .Actually she is not well n house is on her name as per gpa wats the asap solution pls recommentd on as per may 2012 rule or current scenirio

pls tell wat to do to proceed for WILL or GIFT DEED by my grand mother ....

Learning

4 Replies

Manuj Garg (-)     15 July 2012

I have the similar requirement please suggest what should be done in this case?

A genuine request to all the experts to respond.

Sh S. Kumar (Other)     15 July 2012

I have a solution to this problem. I can tell you the solution when you call at my number 88-00-418-408.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register