LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Singha Rao (Engineer)     30 July 2013

Urgent help on ab

Hi all,

My wife not staying with me since last one and half year.. I filed RCR and send letter to join with me.. After that my FIL sent a letter that I gave physical and mental torture.. In this separation period few small issue came, but that thing he did not mentioned and he shows finger to me.. So far no 498 or DV case, but cannot be ignored and may be a soon will be member of such fighting family.. Now My FIL after such a long history, he is calling to his house for discussion.. But counselor lady suggested that, better get AB first and then go to their house.. she suggested that she will give a letter from court through which my advocate apply AB from high court...

Now my advocate is telling is that, he talked to advocate from high court and can get AB from high court based on the latter sent by my FIL..But few say that with out filing 498 a case and a copy it is not possible to get AB..

Can you suggest me on this, wheather really is it possible to get AB by this letter?

 Please suggets me in this regards..


 4 Replies

Vinayak (self)     30 July 2013

this is a classic dielema ...


can I post this question on my blog and FB page (without your name) and seek answers





@ Dear AB seeker,

No Anticipatory Bail nowadays prior to any FIR Or any complaint case. Mere aprehension of arrest can't lead you AB. But,yes , you can seek a notice bail on that letter which has been sent by your father in law.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     30 July 2013

If you want AB, the first court is Sessions/Addl. Sessions Court but not High Court.  High Court will not entertain AB in the first instance. Even Sessions court also without having any criminal complaint against you by your wife, does not give AB.  You ask your FIL to meet in some place, mutual convenient and does not belong to both of you and in the presence of the near relatives of one or two belonging to both sides to avert any criminal complications being anticipated by you right now.

Singha Rao (Engineer)     30 July 2013

Hi Vinayak,

  I will not agree to put any discussion in facebook... It is my special request, please not to do such things...

LCI has different aim and objective from Facebook...


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads