Urgent help for filing suit against idbi n icici banks

Brief Summary As Under :

In 2011, A notice came to me under SARFESI Act by IDBI Bank to make emi payment of housing loan as i am the guarantor in this housing loan availed by my brother in 2008. Till this date i wasnt aware of this fact nor my brother ever approached me for any such request to be a guarantor for his housing loan. I went personally to the bank to meet the officials in their RAC Center, Mumbai explained to them all the facts and request them to show the loan/guarantee documents which bears my signature. On seeing the documents anyone can make out at Prima Facie that the signature on the documents doesnt tally with my signature on my identity proof and the same being forged, but still the bank officials werent ready to accept the same.

From 2011-12 : After that i wrote many letters to their Nodal Officer also but till date she also refuses to accept the truth that the banks officials is equally involved in this FRAUD as the main accused i.e. my brother And in between this my personal loan application was rejected due to low CIBIL score and i am not able to take housing loan since last 3 years and the responsibility is solely IDBI Bank's. The bank was very in-coperative in helping me out in this matter and was favouring the accused and when i asked a copy of the documents the same was not provided to me so i got all the documents under RTI Act and send the same to government authorised signature and handwriting expert.

In 2013 i got the the report stating that the handwriting and signature on the loan/guarantee documents doesnt matches with my actual handwriting and signature. The documents submitted for the guarantor by my brother to the bank are stolen from my home in my absence and the signature verification done by ICICI Bank without my permission for IDBI Bank contains forged signature.

Since i have all the proofs in hand to prove my innocence, i want to file criminal case against my brother  for forgery  and both IDBI n ICICI Bank for compensation for all the mental harrassment and monetary loss and damage to my credential.


I would request competent advocate from mumbai who can help me in getting justice to please get in touch with me.

Many thanks for your support and co-operation




lodge FIR with the Economic Offences Wing of the Police.



Hello Sir,

You have to lodge FIR first. You have option of filing criminal case under sec  420 ,406 of IPC. Sir feel free to calme so that I can guide you. I have one associate advocate in Mumbai he will provide you legal assistance to get rid of this.

Adv. Neelam Narania



Learned experts/members have given valuable advice. Kindly follow it.

The bank matches signature with naked eye.

The signature is different as seen with naked eye.

The bank official should get the signatures from applicant and guarantor in person, should see the originals and should mark OSV “Original Seen and verified” on copies of documents collected from applicant and guarantor.

You may charge the executive, BM who has signed and countersigned on the loan application and has forwarded/recommended/processed/passed the loan application.


As per guidelines issued by RBI, BCSBI bank should issue certified copies of documents e.g. loan application, loan agreement………..without any cost.


Bank is under code of committement to customers, Fair Practices Code.

There are designated code compliance officers.

You have complained to the Nodal Officer of the bank who has to act in good faith, in a lawful manner, forward the complaint to initiate inquiry and proceedings and comply with set guidelines and law of the land.

As you have handwriting expert report you can charge one and all involved and those who have not acted on your complaint, in the fraud.

You should escalate to MD, Chairman of the bank and thus make them a party.


RBI has issued guidelines to provide CIBIL report/Credit report to the customers, against a nominal charge. You may obtain copy of the report in which name of member of CIBIL (bank) which has reported you as a defaulter, is mentioned and proceed against the bank for willfully and intentionally defaming you.

You can complain to Vigilance Cell of the bank, RBI……

Attached File : 948301953 housing loan bcsbi.doc, 948301953 bcsbi and iba.doc, 948301953 customer protection idssues bcs022712f.pdf downloaded 194 times

Bank should obtain explicit consent of customer for sharing information with CIBIL.

6.Explicit option to share customer information with other agencies


Attached File : 948301953 rbi for common man.doc, 948301953 codeofbanks aug09.pdf, 948301953 lender downloaded 204 times

Expert Kumar Doab, you have furbished useful informations.Thanks.


Thank you All for your valuable responses :

Adv Kiran  - Please guide on how to file FIR with Economic Offence Wing. I have no knowledge of the procedure. Also, would like to add i have visited police station to file FIR but they just keep me shuffling between different police stations saying this doesnt come under their jurisdiction. Hence i feel only an adv can successfully file a FIR .... for a woman its very difficult.

Adv Neelam - Thank you for providing your assistance. I will call you tomm.

Kumar - IDBI Bank has not followed any guidelines set by RBI plus their Nodal Officer also being biased. But the suggestion that i should escalate the matter to MD is good, but my concern is when their Nodal Officer alongwith other loan officers are biased what can i expect from their MD ?

Please Please help me and guide me ..........





The good office of MD, Chairman should undo the wrongdoings of its bank personnel or they also become party.

Make local BM, MD, Nodal Officer, Chairman a party.


HR assistant

Mr Kumar Doab Thanks with enlightening us all with your valuable gems of the informations.





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x