Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr. R. Srinivasa Rao (Professor)     01 January 2012

Transfer problem

Dear Sirs,

I selected for Associate professor post in 2006 for JNTU College of Engineering, pulivendula post (Notification is  given exclusively for that College). But by that time, I am working as Assistant Professor at  JNTU College of Engineering, Kakinada. These two colleges are constituent colleges under JNTU hyderabad.

Because of health problems I requested the university kindly post me at Kakinada. But university authorities said since the post is advertised for JNTU College of Engineering, pulivendula exclusively, it is not possible for transfer. Hence I decided to stay at JNTU College of Engineering, Kakinada as Assistant Professor.

After two years JNTU hyderabad is divided into three Universites and Staff are asked to give the options. Initially the option is not given to  JNTU College of Engineering, pulivendula staff. But after wards they are also considered and transfered.

Due to this I lost my promotion and some the faculty who joined at JNTU College of Engineering, pulivendula post (exclusively) become senior to me in this newly formed university.

I approached the JNTU hyderabad for justice. but they not responding now.

Is there any possibility to approach the A.P. High court in my case.

kindly give suggestions.

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 January 2012

The query is vague. It does not specify the dates.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More