We are a pvt. ltd. co. say A Ltd We have some workers whom we want to transfer. The standing orders as well as the appointment letter states that worker can be transferred to any sister / associate company in India. The co. where we want to transfer worker say B. Ltd, is subsidiary of parent company of A LTd. However, A Ltd. does not have any share in B Ltd. B Ltd. was acquired by parent company of A Ltd. last month i.e. after terms of appointment and standing orders were announced. My questions are:
1. Can we transfer worker to B Ltd. being a 'sister' concern of A Ltd
2. Does B Ltd. have any legal association with A Ltd. so as to fit in the clause ""can be transferred to any sister / associate company""
3. Does the fact that B Ltd came into existence only recently have any effect since standing orders / appointment are prior in time?
1. u can transfer
2. Ensure that Bltd is legally mentioned as sister of A ltd,then proceed have a look at memondarum of association
3. Standing order of A ltdi only applicable to the emp till transfer and then only b ltd is applicable