Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prashant Kumar   13 February 2019

Too much delay in issuing obc/bc certificate

Respected sir,

With due respect I want to state that I am Prashant Kumar from PATIALA and I belong to obc community. Sir, according to instructions given by govt. My basis to be in non-creamy layer is my father's income only but patwari sir here is constantly telling me to attach my brother's income who is married and also my brother's posting is at Jammu. sir, I can't understand why patwari sir is asking about my married brother's salary when it is clearly instructed by the govt. that only parent's income should be considered while deciding creamy or non creamy layer for obc . sir, it's been about one and a half month and they are sending me here and there and are making objections on the basis which are not valid according to government rules. sir, I would also like to let you know that earlier when my certificate was made, my name was Prashant Kumar Sharma in the certificate by mistake, I also need to correct it, but patwari sir is delaying the matter on my married brother's income. Plz sir, I request you to please give instructions regarding the matter

Yours Faithfullly,

Prashant Kumar

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register