Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prabhat mohanty   20 August 2016

Tikona broadband harashment 1114426355

Dear  sir   

I am  from   Delhi  ,  I have  taken   a  broadband   connection  from  TIKONA  , under  Prepaid   , advance   rental    and  used   for  3  months  , due   to their   poor   service  I  aked   them  to  stop the  service   and   they  informed me  for the connection  will be there  , any  time  you   require  u  can  use.  then  after   I have   not  connected   the    same  to  my  PC  . one   more   advance  rental  was their   and   their  call  centre  confirmed  me   no  dues  . after  that   i have  received   the bills  with  late  charges  .  their   call  centre   nos  are  not  in  use  , any  moment it  is  connected  , answer is  nothing   , you pay  first  ,   in  the  month of  august   i have  received  a  notice   from  their  advocate  HALAI  & CO  ,  i have send  mail  to them  , no  reply  , 

also   send   a  letter  to tikona   but  no  reply  ,  they  have registered   my  mail id  wrongly  ,  they have not  updated  the   same  . 

unfortunately   yesterday  i  received a call from  Mr  nitin chaudhary  ( Mobile no  9521988253) posing  him  as  Govt  advocate  Mumbai session Court  and  threghtening   me  for  arrest warrant  . yesterday  I called  to their  mumbai  toll free no  spoken to yogesh  , he  is  saying   you pay on line  630 .  not  giving   any  finall   feedback  .  their   customer   care  is  not  responding  to my mails  for  wrong  registration  .  appelete  authority  mr  j.nair  is not  also   resonding   my  mails 

can  you please suggest  me   the  Guidlines   for  such  harashment  / gunda gardi   / no  body  is there  to  resonse  .  even  if   my mobile  no  is  registered  with  them  

Learning

10 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 August 2016

There are many illustraed threads on M/s Tikona that you can search in 'Search' option on Right Hand side bottom of this web page.

Record all such calls and lodge complaint with police.

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     20 August 2016

similar type of quieries are posted against Tikona in this site. and they are answered.Pl check them for answers.

Tikona Care (CSE)     22 August 2016

Dear Mr. Mohanti,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have checked and found that your account has been terminated as per your request
Post devices recovered from your premises, full and final settlement amount will be concluded.

Regards,
Tikona Care.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 August 2016

@ Prabhat,

The connection is to be disconnected immediately upon your instructions to service provider i.e M/s Tikona.

Relate date of your instruction and date of disconnection by M/s Tikona.

Relate with TRAI guidelines as mentioned and attached in other threads.

For collection of so called device M/s Tikona has to write to you seeking appointment and mentioning name/desigantion/address of its deputed employee, and has to issue acknowledgment on prescribed forms/formats bearing logo/address of M/s Tikona and with seal and signature of employee of M/s Tikona.CHeck ID acrd of such deputed employee and take copy.

if any advance is paid by you ask M/s Tikona to supply FnF bill ( prorated upto date of disconnection as per your instruction) and balance payment on the spot by bank DD and receipt of FnF payment shoing NIL balance ( of course logo/address of M/s Tikona and with seal and signature of employee of M/s Tikona).

Tikona Care (CSE)     24 October 2016

Dear Mr. Mishra,

Greetings from Tikona,

We have checked and found your account is terminated as per your request.

As full and final is concluded, we request you to make payment of  Rs 600/- at the earliest.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Regards,
Tikona Care

Tikona Care (CSE)     24 October 2016

Dear Mr. Mohanti,

Greetings from Tikona,

As full and final is concluded, we request you to make payment of  Rs 600/- at the earliest.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Regards,
Tikona Care

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 October 2016

Ask M/ sTikona to send thier full address with pin code,phone/fax numbers with STD code,email id's, address of local offcie where you can deposit full and Final payment ( if correct and original full and Final  bill has been supplied and acknowledgment of all devices has also been issued to you in original with seal and signature) and full and Final payment reciept showing NO balance payment and devices shall be issued on the spot.

Avoid Forums etc...

Ask M/ sTikona to send thier full address with pin code,phone/fax numbers with STD code,email id's, address of local offcie where you can deposit full and Final payment ( if correct and original full and Final  bill has been supplied and acknowledgment of all devices has also been issued to you in original with seal and signature) and full and Final payment reciept showing NO balance payment and devices shall be issued on the spot.

Avoid Forums etc...

Avoid Forums etc...

Tikona Care (CSE)     26 October 2016

Dear Mr. Mohanti,

Greetings from Tikona,

As full and final is concluded, we request you to make payment of   Rs.730.72/- at the earliest.

Regards,
Tikona Care

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register