LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijaya Laxmi (retired)     01 August 2010

Tenant evivtion

Hello everyone... i have won the case and the rent controller has given the tenant 60 days to vacate. Now even 60 days have passed and he has not vacated the house. He has not filed any petitions and not paying rent for past 4 months also. What is the best way to get him out of the house?



 7 Replies

Mugundhan (Lawyer)     01 August 2010

you have to file execution petition before the rent controller

Mangesh Mane (Engineer)     02 August 2010

Contact to nearest police station,or ask your lawyer regarding this.

Bobby Mani T (Lawyer)     02 August 2010

you have to file execution petition as per the rent control Act in your state.  The police has no role in this case.  In case the officer of the court is prevented from doing his job by the tenant, the officer will seek help from the poice.   You cannot approch police directly now.

Vijaya Laxmi (retired)     09 August 2010

Finally i could get back my house. I moved for execution petition realising this tenant has vacated the house finally. Its been 13 months after i filed the evivtion petion i cud get back my house. Thanks for one and all who supported me through this forum.

1 Like

Mangesh Mane (Engineer)     16 August 2010

Congratulations Vijayalaxmiji.............

sahil (team developer)     16 August 2010

congratulation!!!!!!. U know I am also facing a same problem and my dad is a senior citizen....just hope we also get our house soon.....enjoy!!!!!!

1 Like

Bobby Mani T (Lawyer)     28 August 2010

YOu are very lucky to get your house in this short a time through our legal system.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register