Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRADEEP R (OFFICER)     01 November 2012

Suspension - 6 months completed - charge sheet not issued

Dear Sir,

I am public sector bank employee.  I have been suspended due to some reason on April 2012. The investigation process completed in the month of May 2012. Want of  Explanation letter issued in the month of July 2012 and I given my explanation to bank in August 2012. But till today no charge sheet has been issued to me and they not concluded the discplinary proceedings. Six months have been over. What is the remedy to revoke my suspension order. I heared that, within 6 months, if no charge sheet has been issued or no action is taken, the suspension is automatically revoked. Its correct? What is the way to revoke my suspension order...Please guide me sir...

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 November 2012

you have wrongly heard

Ther eis no provision (unless you CDA rules porvide so) that c/s is to be served within 6 months of suspension.   The action can be challanged on the grounds of undue delay but not within 7 months.

Please intimate if the suspension is being reviewed after every three months and is subsistance allowance is being paid regularly.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     05 November 2012

you have not mentioned that subsistance allowance is paid to you or not

PRADEEP R (OFFICER)     05 November 2012

Yes sir. I am getting subsistence allowance upto last month. But the bank has not issued any suspension review order to me till today even after completion of more than 6 months....

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 November 2012

if suspension is not renewed then consult nearest available servic ematter advocate to examine feasibility of channaging contiuation of suspension.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register