Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeev Singh   30 March 2019

sur name

sir, I am exservice men. my father name in 10th, 12th and BA marksheet and certificate and there is no mother name on it. my mother name is Nirmala Singh, and in my discharge book it is Nirmala Devi. I filled up form of rpf and there I filled mother name as per my discharge book. sir any problem can I face or leave it as it is.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query