LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

engineer222 (none)     24 January 2012

Stop in laws from attending court,in wifes absence

I have filed CRPC conjugal rights case against wife, she is not attending the court, and wifes parents are attending the court and asking for another date, every time judge is giving another date..... wife's parents are coming and fighting and telling judge" our daughter is sick and will come next time, " this is happening since last 6 months.

(1) i want judge to STOP the IN-LAWS from attending the court, what should i tell to judge,

(2) is there a law , or, section, according to which i can stop the IN-LAWS from comming in front of judge during my case hearing.

Learning

4 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     24 January 2012

if she is ill, medical certificate is a must.

apply u/s 21B, HMA for speedy trial of the case.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     24 January 2012

Has the wife side submitted a VAKALATNAAMA or not! Furhter action dependes on this.

1 Like

engineer222 (none)     25 January 2012

wife had come to court first 2 times and judge asked for COUNSELING in Mar 2011, but she did not come to counseling and since then till now Jan 2012 she did not come. wife's parents tried to submit GPA through lawyer but judge is saying " i will not accept any thing until the COUNSELING IS completed" "judge is telling to her parents " you should not come and only wife can come"

rajiv_lodha (zz)     26 January 2012

See u cant stop inlaw from coming 2 courts, but u can compel her to come there. Go via 21 b route!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register