Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aksinha   27 June 2015

Stamp duty not paid as per market rate

Dear Sir

1) what are the Flip sides of saving on stamp duty. Stamp duty charged and paid at Circle Rate for Residential Land (not agriculture land), whereas the Agreement to sell was at nearly double the circle rate. Receipts for Cheque and Cash payments made are available.

2) In case I file a case against the private builder for not developing the plot, and not providing internal roads, as Promised in the Agreement, and Map of Colony, can I produce the agreement in the Court without attracting penal provisions, if any, for not paying Stamp Duty as per the actual rate of purchase.

3) what are the penal provisions for not paying stamp duty as per the actual rate of plot. 4) the pvt builder sold the plot at different rates to different buyers. He sold it to me at Double the rate than other buyers at the same time during December 2012. This can be verified from the Agreement papers of the other buyers. Can a case be filed on this issue, and can the court call for agreements made by builder with other buyers?

5) which is the appropriate forum for filing a case; Consumer Forum or Lower Court in the Distt?

6. is cash payment allowed in land deals? what are  the penalties for NOT paying as per ACTUAL  Rate of purchase. Though Stamp Duty has been Paid at Circle Rate.

Best regards

AK Sinha

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register