LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Forceful signature on stamp paper

I took loan from my friend few years back without any legal documents and paid interest for some time. Later I requested him that I can't pay interest any further and started to repay the actual amount in monthly instalments. I have proof nor the payments made by me.  There is very less amount pending as of now. Suddenly he started behaving violently and took my signature on empty stamp paper forcefully. He came along with a police person to take my sign. I don't know what he will do with that. What should I do now? What are my risks? Is the document valid? Kindly help. Its urgent.

Learning

6 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     13 April 2015

file an nc in the local police station about the activities of your friend and when he misuses the signed paper file a case on forgery u/s 463 ipc

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     13 April 2015

Sir, File a complaint against him and the police official as well .... File an FIR under criminal intimidation.... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

(Guest)

Thank you very much for your valuable suggestions. Can I file the complaint in any nearest PS or I need to do it in local PS? I am scared to goto local PS as they know most of the people in local PS. I am not sure if they even file a case against that person.

(Guest)

Please advise - Can I file complaint in any PS or it should be local PS? He is threatening showing this paper. How to stop him from doing any unwanted things to defame me? Please help. Its urgent.

(Guest)

Please guide me.. waiting for your suggestions. 

M.S.Ansari (student)     21 April 2015

you can file your complain in nearby PS where the incident happened or in your local PS.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register