Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahendra Sawant   30 March 2019

sra scheme

Dear sir,
Our area is slum area.now one builder wants to develop this area under SRA scheme.
In this same area there are many disputes regarding ownership of land and having 30 years of history.
Our owner was Adivasi (now he is no more.) and from him one builder had purchased this property and start to develop around 25 years back ,but suddenly the work was stopped within one year of time.
After some days our land owner sale his land to some other builder and then first builder put a case on him.
From that time till date this land is remain as it is.
meanwhile our land owner get died few years back.
As our owner not having his own son, his brother's son and his daughter's husband is claimed ownership.
Now the situation is till date we are not clear who is the proper owner of this property.
Now suddenly one builder reach to us,and called a society meeting with him regarding development plan.
So my question to you sir,
What precautions we have to take and what are the things we need to check with this builder?
Please help me out.
Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 March 2019

Whether SRA has allotted or sold subject land i.e., who is titleholder?

Show the title/allotment documents to a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation, guidance and proceeding.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 March 2019

a section of the developers’ community is implementing the scheme on a professional scale. For them, the learning process has been critical. The SRA and private developers are working towards achieving qualitative and conflict-free implementation. Bring your grievance to the housing department authorities.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register