Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yasaswi gomes (.)     04 May 2021

Spooling marriage

Hi,

What kind of criminal charges can be filed on foreign companies or visa officers if they have spoiled someone from getting married. 

Example: 

My friend is divorced and wanted to remarry an NRI only.

His visa was delayed due to which he is suffering abroad without being able to get married.

The consultancy he went abroad is also not so famous. 

So, can anyone file a case on loss of age and marriage due to visa process delay?

Txs.

Learning

12 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     04 May 2021

so many reason the visa process may  be getting delay. First ask your friend to comply the reason to the authority of Consulate 

1 Like

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     04 May 2021

Please note that a Visa per-se is permission given by a foreign government to the citizen of another country to enter their country as a Tourist, for Education or for Job or just visit, etc. It is the sovereign right of every country to permit or not to permit anybody from other countries who apply for a Visa.  Delay in issuing Visa can be attributed to many reasons and the applicant has to analyze the reasons and comply with the requirements. Many times, the foreign government may refuse the Visa merely without any reason also. No action can be initiated by the Visa Applicant on the Visa Officer or the foreign government as they are within their right to do so.

If any Company in India or abroad has enticed a person with a promise to obtain Visa and using it as leverage collected money and ultimately duped the person, in such circumstances the injured party can file a case against such Company or individual in India.  If the Company is abroad, filing of a suit against them is not only expensive but also very difficult to maintain even the assistance of our Embassy of India in that Country could be secured. Even in such cases also no case can be entertained against the Visa Officer or the foreign government as they are not party to the cheating.

2 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     04 May 2021

This is the query: criminal charges can be filed on foreign companies or visa officers if they have spoiled someone from getting married. 

Reply: "NO" at any stretch of wild imagination and frustration.

1 Like

Ok, guess I will rephrase my question tomorrow to make them look like criminals and book them up. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 May 2021

When it comes to visa applications, the waiting part is often the hardest part.

The uncertainty of whether or not you’ll get approved can leave you anxious and worried since you have no clear idea of the outcome. This can lead to overthinking, which can greatly affect your daily mood and impact your mental and physical state in a negative way.

Another reason that could be delaying your  Visa approval is if you give insufficient information that the case officer deems a requirement. Know that determining the eligibility of your case relies heavily on the information and personal details you provide. It is a strict process, but it’s reasonable. Any errors should be fixed before the process is continued, and eventually, have you approved.

In worse cases, the officer may deem that you’re trying to manipulate or falsify important information. This will guarantee a longer delay than what you would be getting if not completely denied, so you have to be careful..

The information you provide can sometimes be the cause of having a longer waiting approval time. Visa officers need to verify data, and for them to do this, they will have to contact different departments for fact-checking. Especially for documentation issued outside the country, the process can take even longer to guarantee the legitimacy of the information.

Since there isn’t really anything you can do about this part of the process, it’s best to just wait in high hopes that your  visa will get approved. The most important thing to remember is that the documentation you’ve submitted isn’t falsified, and you’re following an honest approach to the processing of your application.

Delays are usually caused by additional security and background clearances due to your citizenship, ties to specific countries, or field of study. These additional clearance checks may take several weeks to several months to process. There is no way to circumvent or expedite this process.

You cannot take it as grievance, you are required to comply with the requirements as per procedures of law of the country issuing visa, your thought about taking any action against the official issuing the visa would land you in more  trouble besides getting your visa application rejected. 

1 Like

Well advocates and judges know not this!! While I know many secrets to foreign visa staff. Once someone abused labour minister of UK and they did not give him a job for one and half year. No.1 procrastinators. 

I am sure that somewhere Indian police are involved. They could be manipulating things through Indian Embassy US staff or nri abroad. I’m not sure. But they don’t deserve any respect just like the politicians don’t. 

They have all bad habits, like tell Indians it is our wish to delay your visa, no time scales, they are alcoholics, womanisers. To tell about Delhi police and white embassy staff having immoral conduct is very well known to the world. Politicians are straight forwardly involved. 

I don’t like visa to be delayed by - homeless/uneducated/useless police and visa officers. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     04 May 2021

Subjective opinions apart, what are the facts, what is the context?

1 Like

Glad someone asked for it. That guy came back to India after ruining his marriage.

Guy was issued a visa to US after five years. He is qualified by the consultancy. They told him it will not take nine months to get a visa. 

He wrote to the embassy and they told him that his application is not visible in their computer and did not select him. Thus he waited for five years despite complaining to the embassy. 

He could have got married long ago in India. Considering his age he choose to marry NRI of his type divorced or single. Nothing wrong with it. 

He told me, they check out if he drinks beer or not, have any bad habits which he don’t have like going to brothels and drugs. After he applied for marriage site, no one replied back apart from obese women. He told me, all of this is managed by constables abroad. They don’t like Indians secretly it seems, so they contacted dating site and spoiled his marriage.

He told me, they, foreigners know what happened between him and his wife and how they got divorced. Bangalore employees leaked his sensitive information. He suspects, Bangalore company employees he worked for did this to him. His colleagues told their foreign CEO not to give visa to my friend and hence the visa officers delayed it for five years!! Some of these white foreign bpo ceo’s who come to India are malefactors and vile men who behave badly with Indian immigrants. Even some company founders are evil who womanise their clients and expect all Indians to work hard for them. All of this is happening. That is why many bpo companies are convicted of white collared crimes and other frauds. 

Anyways, he is not bothered, but he wants compensation as he is still single. He said, they did this and what should he do?

So, how to file a police complaint and start investigation? Book up the people who deliberately delayed his visa? 

I am completely supporting him because only Visa officers did this to him, Indian constables or higher police, Immigration consultancy, NRI’s, company employees are the suspects. All of them are unnecessary in his life to immigrate and in violation of his freedom to immigration. 

Who cares? I am fighting for him because, immigration consultancy told him nine moths to get visa and it took five years- what ever the loss, it must be compensated. They just can’t run immigration telling Indians we will do what we want to do because I’m too lazy to give you a visa and in a hangover due to party with my new girlfriend blah..blah..blah...

So, how to book the embassy staff and others mentioned in his complaint for spoiling his life?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     04 May 2021

Can not getting Visa or NRI match spoil a dynamic person and thus diverting his focus on trivial things when the world is full of opportunities for positive persons?

Is this all in life for an Indian that is born in a 'Karma Bhoomi".  What is the priority?  Getting Vis or engaging in fights on officials where victory is not certain and may not contribute further in career?

1 Like

yasaswi gomes (.)     05 May 2021

Look it’s cheerful but that guy, my friend actually wants to stab the following people like Kamal movie bharateeyudu

1. Police commissioners, constables abroad- kill them with a telescopic gun when they are having s*x with their wives

2. Visa workers- kill them when they go to urine in the bar and cut off their body parts to keep them as a trophy.

3. India  police- tie a rope around their neck and drag them behind their car like the Trojan war movie.

4. Employees- when they talk bad about their colleagues, cut their tongues and trophy them. 

And tortures to many others. He wants to do the above to them if they are involved in his downfall only. Needless to say, you can understand how angry he is. 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     05 May 2021

What are the duties of his friends and well-wishers when the victim is not having the right type of attitude, due to disturbances and peace of mind apart from seeking guidance from LCI Forum,  and after learning something on collective contribution on the practicability of his mindset?  

1 Like

yasaswi gomes (.)     05 May 2021

Well you know he is the jubilant kind and makes the above jokes for fun. In reality he respects everyone and he started praying to god, quit any bad habits, you won’t even believe that he lost his interest in watching movies as well and could possibly be suffering from very mild depression etc, on top of that he does not conceal any weapons apart from his tongue. But he is not inclined to keep quiet until the authorities take action on this. I am also of the Same opinion, why should he suffer due to colleges, wild tradesmen, honorless men and women, employment etc? whatever, protecting him must be the police’s apex responsibility. How can Indian the ministry bring prostitutes to India to fraud Indian immigrants? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register