Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jatin S   20 June 2022

Society matters

We have submitted few 2 complaints to society regarding our to neighbour on shoe rack and CCTV placement. After 3 weeks of our first letter we had heated argument with secretary (lady) in front of other Committe members, basically they called us to discuss one of the issue in society office at 10.30 PM however around 8pm my side months daughter had a high fever and we rushed to hospital. we informed same to Madam secretary on WhatsApp but instead of empathizing she started saying that "we all are working class and we cannot work as per your time and you people always has some excuses. and also now you keep visiting office every Sunday for this issue if we get time we will take your matter". these messages were provoke us to have heated argument. On which secretary and committee members sent us behaviour warning letter to us and dint give any resolution on above matter.

we have put 3 chasers so for no response resolution or response on matter. my queries are-

1) Does society can send such behaviour letter to us as we dint use any foul language.

2) Does society really have a choice to ignore our complaint letters and choose not to reply.

3) is there any penalty for society bearers for not replying in specified time limit

4) Me and other society members see lot of issue in their response, is there a way we can dissolve this committee.


 1 Replies

Anitha Gutti (job)     20 June 2022

First, in order to get clarifications on your issues, you need get the copy of the bye-laws of your society.  In that there would be clear mentioning of the procedure to be followed to take the action against the member. Bye-laws is rules and regulations already registered under the Applicable Act to the concerned society

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query