LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jason (student)     19 February 2010

sir please help

sir i will be grately indetted to all who help me , i have a friend whose dad was a tenant residing at a place and he has rent receipts issued by the secretery of the place ,  ffter 5 years he was employed by the trust, and now he has retired and the trust is saying to vacate as it is service tenancy, but this person has rent receipts prior to joining service so how it can be service tenancy, if any one can help me withrelavent cases,,where a tenant has been given compensation , or similar cases ruled in favour of tenant kindly send me , at the earliest as it is for an old man with no support , so w e will be doing a good deed

thanks 

jason

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

What is the problem? Old man should not vacate the premises. The trust will have to move court for getting him vacated, when you can produce the rent receipts for the period prior to the period he was employed by the trust and prove that the same is not a service tenancy. If the tenancy is in Maharashtra he will have the protection of Maharasthra Rent control act. Just hold on. Let the trust move the Court. Do not panic. Do not vacate the premises.

1 Like

jason (student)     19 February 2010

hello son anil

tanks for replying to me , out of your busy schedule, i would be happy if u have had any cases in your practice or, any relevant cases for . me to read ,and feel happy that i am protected under the law. at least by tomorrow if u can send me some reference cases, i will appretiate the same. take care and once again i will keep u in my prayer,  good health and happiness to u. mail me at dcosta6@hotmail.com

thanku

jason uncle

jason (student)     20 February 2010

hello learned forum kindly if u can please send me relevant cases where a person was a tenant  and not a service tenant , 

please help out

thanks

jason

ad. creaminall (professional Advocate)     23 February 2010

mr. menon is right. don't get so penic. just wait, let the trust take some steps.

1 Like

jason (student)     24 February 2010

sir they have filed the suit under RAE, now they r saying u r only service tenant and u have no protection, they have also filed to experdite the matter, they r sayinng they have not issued any receipts , they r saying that they have my friends dads salary register and leave applications, so that will be enough to prove a service tenancy, as there is no written contract, on either side, we only have rent receipts where the matter on the rent receipt in written by typewritter and not by hand written, they r saying that in 1957 all work mostely used to be done in pen , so who will believe my friends dad, really this is saddening for my friends dad, please tell me what to do, or if u can send me some sample cases  sililar to this type and the tenant has won, or is given compensation.  PLEASE PLEASE  HELP

jason

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register