Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KamalNayanSaxena (lawyer)     23 July 2008

Should the legal opinion be given to the person in expert section who is competent to pay

Many people put their queries who can pay our friends advocates for the same. So, should the legal opinion be given to the person in expert section who is competent to pay?

Learning

6 Replies

Srinivas.B.S.S.T ( Advocate)     23 July 2008

Hmmm sounds tempting

Vikram Chandra (Advocate)     23 July 2008

Dear Saxena Sir,

I agree with your view, as a professional who ever is giving valuable advise they are entitled to receive atleast a reasonable professional fee & the person who can afford the advise will definetely pay. 

regards,

vikram.

podicheti.srinivas (advocate/legal consultant)     23 July 2008

ther is a saying I remember and quote,doctors and advocates will give their fee advise but not a free advise

Kanhaiya Singh (Advocate)     24 July 2008

No business everywhere.

SANJAY DIXIT (Advocate)     26 July 2008

It is well clear from the MISSION of this site that lawyersclub , a NON PROFIT & NON-COMMERCIAL organization has been incorporated to provide a forum to lawyers & Public of India .
It is a plateform for interaction & discussions among lawyers & Indian people .

shamit sanyal (advocate)     01 August 2008

A small request to the members lets not use this site as our professional chamber.

Hope all the members have joined this site to share our knowledge not to put it on sale, if any one finds any inquiry/question worth charging, he or she may refrain for suggesting any answer, such act in my opinion is against the spirit of this house, I humbly request all the members not to use it as a money making machine.

This message is posted without any intention, of hurting any one in particular.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register