LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Sexual assault case - pleaseonly sincere replies

I met a man on a leading matrimony site for marriage. I was new to the city looking for a job. We met once in a Dominos outlet. He started pursuing me..calling..showing care. We had exchanged biodatas before only. He started helping me out, taking me to interviews, bringing me icecreams after office to my pg. He wanted to meet me daily. I questioned him why. His reply was that he likes me and wants to marry me, his day doesnot complete without me. One saturday on pretext of helping him in carrying things on his bike after buying things for him from a mall, he took me to his flat. I resisted, He told me angrily why cannt I help him. I was naive. I went. I was watching tv. He started s*xual advances. I resisted. He told it will lead to love, lust is beginning of love, why i cannt trust him, marriage will take hardly 2 minutes and it will happen. he did everything apart from penetration by his penis as I was literally scared for that, I resisted. I was confused, sad, he took me to dinner, pampered me, cared for me. I thought we were marrying. He will still come to meet everybody. These things became very frequent over weekends, weekday nites plus outings, movies. I would tell him daily about marriage 10-1000 times. He will smile and tell it will happen soon why do i worry. I felt bonded to him, embarrased, confused, strange, emotionally attached and very vulnerable. I just wanted him to marry me. I never felt so weak in my life before. Slowly he changed. He told me no. WE fought. He agreed. Again all things. this cycle repeated many times . I told him all I felt..all disgust I feel for him and how complex I feel and cry and feel headache. I begged hi m to marry me. He played with my all feelings, helplessness, body, mind, soul. I had 2 ft long his nail marks on my thighs. I wept, begged him to marry. One day I called his father in the state of helplessness and desperation. I told him few things. That man dragged me outside and got me thrashed. I was shocked, embarrased, scared to death. That guy stopped talking to me. I called his father for my answers, he told me bad things. I went to police and cried for justice twice, they told me to move on and forget him, though they allowed me to slap him. Its been a total 1.5 year episode. I daily cry, feel so strange. That guy  got married. I feel lost. My life is affected. I cry many times a day. I feel he did wrong with me. I feel helpless.I want him to feel all the pain I feel. I want his life to be affected as he did mine. I want him to feel genuinely sorry for whatever he did to me and go to jail. Please show me a way. I am fed up of life like this where I daily I getup and keep crying. I am not able to forgive his crime. But what do I do. You all are lawyers. Please help me.

Is the only way to do justice is take law in own hands? and die..or burn oneself as many rape victims do. He didnt penetrate penis in my v**gina but he did everything else countless times. Help me what proofs I can findout and give. I am too embarrased and scared. I closed myself at home for months together. It feel so awkward. Sometimes I want to kill him, at others I want to die myself. I loved him genuinely. I was as honest as possible. Yes I used to fight, show resentment that why he does s*x with me. but he wud make me fall in trap of his talks. It been total 1.5 years suffering. That guy is too shrewd, intelligent, gives bold answers and I get scared, shocked, feel embarrased, helpless and speak less in front of police.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 January 2014

He cheated your life. So file a police complaint. 

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     03 January 2014

What you had stated it all comes under the definition of s*xual assault , go to the police station and register your report against him .

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 January 2014

You have a chance of  making him repent for all the wrong things he has done to you.  As per law, it is an offence or rape even though there was a consensual s*x but on the promise of marrying you and then refusing to.  It is punishable u/s 376 & 417 IPC.  You have bright chances to get him punished, if the local police is not registering your complaint or not taking proper and prompt action, you may approach the Dist Supt of Police with a complaint copy and another application to direct the local police for an expeditious and impartial action on your complaint, even at this place if you do not find a conducive situation, you may approach the women forum for necessary action.  Don't allow him to roam freely after having done gross injustice to you with false promises.  The law protecting women are very strict, stringent and serious, son the erring fellow.o be aware of the provisions of different law protecting your rights and take appropriate action on the erring fellow.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register