Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhoomika (Engineer)     03 November 2011

Service of summons

Hello experts,

I have filed crpc 125 against my husband and i don't have any idea of my husband's whereabouts. According to my lawyer we tried serving summons through MHA but it failed now again court has granted us permission to serve summons through foreign embassy i have read process of serving summons and i am wondering if we could serve summons through foreign embassy i tried contacting foreign embassy asking about my husband's whereabouts also i faxed them my crpc 125 petition but they would not entertain my case. This time court has given us date far after 6 months and i am just tired and feel lost that i would never be able to serve my husband. We also tried asking court if we could publish in newspaper in foreign but they didn't grant me permission so the only way would be by embassy and i doubt foreign embassy would cooperate when i sent them email they said that i would have to do it through MHA and not their embassy i am wondering if my lawyer is just showing that he is trying but i really wanna know whatever he tries it's sucessfull.....i wud appreciate ur kind help.

Learning

17 Replies

I explained my lawyer that i contacted foreign embassy but they would not entertain our issue but he is not listening to me and still doing everything the way he wants to do. According to my lawyer if court ask to serve summons via foreign embassy they have to do so....pls correct me if i am mistaken And last my lawyer says that in case if my husband still doesn't contact me then it's better to settle the issue within family. Let me know if i need to change a lawyer or not ?

piyush sharma (Lawyer)     03 November 2011

Your Lawyer is right. Changing the lawyer would not help you much. unless you have the address of the husband your lawyer could not help you. My personal opinion and experiece is  that even if you find the address of your husband even then exparty decree or execution of decree will not help you much..  but it could vary from case to case.  

1 Like

@ Piyush sir Is there anyway am i entitled to claim my father in law or mother in law property ?

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     03 November 2011

Do u know where he is working? Then u may serve him notice through her company.

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     03 November 2011

No there lies no rights on the property of your inlaws..... but DV act do have provision for asking a right in the Sharedhousehold in case you ever resided in that property with your husband after marriage. This is limited to residential rights but no ownership of the property.

Originally posted by :Kamal Grover
"
Do u know where he is working? Then u may serve him notice through her company.
"

@ Kamal sir all i know what company he works for but i really don't know his office address.

Sir in case if summons is served through a proper channel then what would be the procedure in order to bring my husband back to india ? Is extradition possible ?

My husband is american citizen

**Victim** (job)     03 November 2011

@ Bhoomika extradition is not possible if u want to know more about extradition i would love to share my story with you and then you will understand how things are handled overseas. Whatever you are thinking of extradition for foreign citizen that is not going to happen.

(Guest)

Catch his near relative or friend and give him/her a sound trashing[Third Degree] in Tradition Hindu/Indian Tradition and if he/she doesn't spill the beans then bribe Muncipal Corporation Guys and get a fake Death Certificate in Traditional Indian/Hindu Tradition and publish it worldwide with his photo and warn the world that this Person is dead. If he's employed anywhere in the world, his employer will chuck him out. If that doesn't work, then PM me. I will dig him out from the remotest blackhole in the Universe.

**Victim** (job)     04 November 2011

Originally posted by :GOON NO. ONE
"
Catch his near relative or friend and give him/her a sound trashing[Third Degree] in Tradition Hindu/Indian Tradition and if he/she doesn't spill the beans then bribe Muncipal Corporation Guys and get a fake Death Certificate in Traditional Indian/Hindu Tradition and publish it worldwide with his photo and warn the world that this Person is dead. If he's employed anywhere in the world, his employer will chuck him out. If that doesn't work, then PM me. I will dig him out from the remotest blackhole in the Universe.
"

Your profile name says it all. We are not discussing any mafia wars here so stop giving advice if you don't know what law is.......here everyone wants to resolve their issues following lawful guidelines. Whatever you are trying to teach author is definately not an option.

(Guest)

@VICTIM: HERE'S LEGAL BIT: Court cannot deny publication in Foreign Newspapers. The very fact that the Court denied that means he is somewher near.Move appelate court.GET IT LOUD AND CLEAR,NO BODY OUT HERE IS A DARNED FOOL.

(Guest)

I SUGGEST CHANGE YOUR LAWYER.KAMAL GROVER IS VERY THOUROUGH LAWYER AND I THINK HE'S UPFRONT TOO. [I've not met him personally but his past record proves to me at least that he's got the mettle and honesty]

**Victim** (job)     04 November 2011

Originally posted by :GOON NO. ONE
"
@VICTIM: HERE'S LEGAL BIT: Court cannot deny publication in Foreign Newspapers. The very fact that the Court denied that means he is somewher near.Move appelate court.GET IT LOUD AND CLEAR,NO BODY OUT HERE IS A DARNED FOOL.

"

Everything requires proof how the hell you can issue a fake death certificate and publish in newspaper ? If you willfully try to destroy someones reputation don't forget that person can definately file charges for filing fake pulication. So get this in your empty head before you provide your advice.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register