LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

varinder (technician)     07 May 2013

Seeking divorce

iam having pr in canada in march 2012 i married to a girl according to wishes of my parents in july2012,everything was ok for 4 months and in november i went to canada and in the meantime situation back home turned violent my wife had frequent fights with my parents and starting behaving strangely .one day she confessed to me that while she was in canada in 2008 for studies she used to live in a pg along with some indian chinese and black girls,one of the black girls gave her something to eat and she got unconscious but not totally and the black girls boyfriend raped her made a movie and posted on net ,she later searched and found that movie than she went to a basement accommodation of an indian and on third day he send his little daughter to her with food again he mixed some thing and raped her.in sound recording she revealed to me that she was bleeding from private part when she got conscious next day.she even revealed to me that she meanwhile came to india for 10 days without the knowledge of his father in delhi where her friend helped her for ultasound and there was no pregnancy his farther do not know every narration was recorded by me on phone and also have email she send me where she admit her past iam in india now and depressed over the issue what legal action can i take it a fraud as it is a rape case not reveled to me before marriage kindly guide me thanks

Learning

2 Replies

Akshay Sahni (Founder/Partner)     07 May 2013

Dear Sir,

We would be able to assist you through, for any further queries please visit www.indialawhelp.com

We have offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Chandigarh, Pune, Allahabad, Noida, Jaipur, Kota, Baroda, Ahmedabad, Goa.

Regards

Akshay Sahni

Advocate

www.indialawhelp.com

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     21 May 2013

this is all a past now if she is happy with you do not take it seruously and make yourself adjusted because the situation which you have mentioned was on unconsious and wihout her knowledge it was done and now if you raise it a loud then you would be at tension 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register