Page no : 2

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     02 February 2012

No.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

Chaitanya_Lawyer_Mumbai (Lawyer)     02 February 2012

Registration is just one of the proofs of subsisting marriage.

Wedding photos are enough proofs.

Needs to get divorce from court before marrying again.

ravindra (Analyst)     02 February 2012

during the  lifetime of first spouse living, the second marriage is void

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 February 2012

You want to start live in relation with a woman married to someone else.  Read section 497 of IPC :-

Whoever has s*xual intercourse with a person who is and whom he knows or has reason to believe to be the wife of another man, without the consent or connivance of that man, such s*xual intercourse not amounting to the offence of rape, is guilty of the offence of adultery, and shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to five years, or with fine, or with both. In such case the wife shall not be punishable as an abettor.

Tekchand Gaur (Accountant)     15 February 2012

BEST OF LUCK BROTHER

OR Yaar pyar ka dusra naam tyag hota hai ager aap chate ho ki vo kush rah rahi  to apne dil se ye khayal nikah ki m use pa loon vo meri ho jaye or ager vo pti ptni ladai ker rahe hai to ek din fir ek ho jayenge aapko fir ek baar dukh hoga  to yaar koi or life partner dhund lo aap dhere dhere unhe bhul jaoge

OR Yaar pyar ka dusra naam tyag hota hai aap bhi ab shadi ker lo aapko dobara pyar hoga

khalid balkhi (manager)     27 February 2012

GIRL IS AGE 22 YEARS AND SHE IS MARRIEGE  THEN SHE 5 YEARS MINORS.SHE NOT GO WANT HER HUSBAND. SHE WANT 26 YEARS BOY. I WANT KNOW WHAT IS WAY OF MARRIEGE. BOY AND GIRL MUSALIM.

khalid balkhi (manager)     27 February 2012

LADKI KI  AGE 22 YEARS H.LADKI KI SHADI MINOR 5 YEARS ME HO GAI.LADKI LADKE KE PASS NAHI JANA CHAHTI H.LADKI KISI AOUR LADKE KO CHAHATI H.LADKI LADKA MUSLIM H.

Deepak (Manager)     29 December 2012

Hi,

I wanna marry with my old lover but right now im married with another one so can is it possbile to marry some one without divorce the first one... 

Please do help me. I life is going very bad please help me what can do

Regards // Deepak

rajiv_lodha (zz)     30 December 2012

No, u have 2 obtain divorce 1st

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 December 2012

To Mr Khalid Baki
 Sinc eshe has not aacknowledged the void marriage she is not bound by it.  If she starts living with him after reaching majority age the she had admitted the marraige.

To Mr Deepak  Life is not chupan chupai  game you played in childhood.  You have to spoil yourlife if you want to marry old lover as by now you are married.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register