LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anurag kumar (software engineer)     29 December 2013

Second marriage

Me and my wife are agree...not to live together and she is ok if I'll spend my life not with her ...I want to know if she can give in written  that she is allowing me to live away from her in that case can I marry with other...or If i'll start to live with some one else ...it would be illegal or not?

Learning

5 Replies

rajendra (na)     29 December 2013

your wife will file ipc 494 section against you............

better go for a MCD and remarry again.......if you have live in relationship then having the child with her is illegal......

one more option for you is give a ad in the news paper that u are looking for housemaid then marry girl without proofs...........

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 December 2013

Me and my wife are agree...not to live together, that she is allowing me to live away from her in that case can I marry with other;  will it be okay if she lodges a complaint against you for the offences of bigamy, which if  proved, you may be imprisoned for 7 years?  What is the problem between you and your wife, why is she avoiding your company?, or whether you have forced her out of your marital voyage?, what about her maintenance?, If she consents, you can divorce her under mutual consent and then go for second marriage otherwise you will risking the law

S.QAISAR ALI ADV. (Advocate)     30 December 2013

Mr. anurag

In reference to your question you are free to live in relation with the lady along with your first wife without any fear of legal action threat. In the later stage the reactions from your first wife will be on earth,and you may take appropriate actions for your betterment. 

Mr. anurag

In reference to your question you are free to live in relation with the lady along with your first wife without any fear of legal action threat. In the later stage the reactions from your first wife will be on earth,and you may take appropriate actions for your betterment. 

Mr. anurag

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register