LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramya   09 August 2016

Second marriage

Im was in love with my girl. due to caste issues family forcefully married to someone.. I still can't live with her.. I'm in love with my girl.. can I apply for a divorce now.. it's been 7 months of my marriage and I'm not into any kind of relationship with the girl I'm married to

Learning

8 Replies

kamal krishan (Agriculture)     10 August 2016

When you were and are is in true love with some , why you marry an other . it is unethical leads to s

Spoil the life of your married girl . From storey appears it is anti social . with crocodile tears . we'll come your legal marriage .

Spoil the life of your married girl . From storey appears it is anti social . with crocodile tears . we'll come your legal marriage .

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     10 August 2016

No,you have no ground to get divorce rather your such conduct indicates your cruel behaviour towards your  legally weddeid wife.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 August 2016

Immoral proposal

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 August 2016

Immoral proposal

Vibha   10 August 2016

1. You have caused injustice to your lawfully wedded wife.
  2. If you see no way for you both to have a happy life together it is better to seek divorce than spoil both your lives further.
  3. Apologize to your wife and her family, offer generous compensation as alimony in return for mutual consent divorce. It is best to be humble and honest.
  4. This proposal will be very hurtfull to your wife and her family. With patience and time they will hopefully realize that it is better to walk away instead of forcing a doomed relationship to work.
  5. Law helps your wife and not you in this situation. Your wife can seek divorce from you on grounds of cruelty and if proven can be awarded handsome alimony from court.  

Hiren Gohel   12 August 2016

Vibha to bigdi bhai..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register