LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dns (mo)     07 September 2014

Sec 29 dv challenging order in session judge plz guide

i request  the learned members to guide me with respect to sec 29  dv application,in session court,whereby i want to ask  for reconsideration of names of my parents in DV case as parents were living separately form the Daughter in law and she stayed only for  some time with in laws. but the  .Does such kind of application have any negative retaliation by the mahila court judge ,plz advise 


 1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     08 September 2014

Seeking help of your hired advocate to file (her) in-laws 'discharge' Application, reason being; if family members did not stay together with Complainant as joint family and stayed separately cannot be made respondent in DV Act Complaint.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register