LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ishan (student)     22 November 2014

Sale deed validity

I have purchased a flat in 1999, I have not yet registered it, I have a sale deed and electricity and water bills on my name. The previous owner is asking a hefty sum to get my flat registered on my name although he had promised earlier for smooth transaction and is also mentioned on sale deed.How can i proceed on this issue. 

Learning

6 Replies

Karthikeyan (Manager)     22 November 2014

I hope you should your property and its good for you. Please do discuss with sr. Civil lawyers with your papers. If need some suggestion abt civil lawyers. Please reply... i will suggest.

G. Y. Sharma (Advocate)     22 November 2014

Ishanji,

very very ambiguous question. i think you are getting confused in asking the question itself. please try to make your question clear and detailed.

G. YADAGIRI SHARMA,

M. Com., LL.M.,

G. AMRUTHA KUMARI,

M. Com., LL.M.,

ADVOCATES

H. No. 2-1-178/1, 100 Feet Road

Vidyaranyapuri, Hanumakonda.

WARANGAL DISTRICT – 506 001

*: 98 493 45 755 – *: 99 66 45 66 85

gysharmaadv@gmail.com

Ishan (student)     23 November 2014

I wish to know if there is any validity period for a property contract or a sale deed.Can it be considered as a valid proof to save the property if required? Regards

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 November 2014

If the vendor is not obliging to execute the registered sale deed, you may file a civil suit for specific performance of contract against him seeking registration of the sale deed through court of law.

Ishan (student)     29 November 2014

Thanks all for the reply.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 November 2014

You are welcome for your appreciations.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register